Gibson Brands Forums

Has this girl got some chops?

davidl

Reasons to have her another guitar player as a wife

1. Most of the time, there really hot

2. You can buy as many guitars as you want because you can both play them and never have too many

so in like 10 years, when im 23, my wife WILL be a guitar player.

OR ill teach her

I wonder if she's getting paid to sell product.

I dislike these kind of links.

After seeing your comment I went back for a second look at the clip and don't see any kind of advertising.

I know I'm not selling anything.

I just came across a video clip that I thought was interesting. First time I've ever posted a link of any kind here.

Definitely no harm intended.

Still think she's pretty good at that style.

Dave

After seeing your comment I went back for a second look at the clip and don't see any kind of advertising.

I just came across a video clip that I thought was interesting. First time I've ever posted a link of any kind here.

Dave

It's all good.

I had to sit through an ad for a Bissell floor cleaner before the clip came up.

Dave

It's all good.

I had to sit through an ad for a Bissell floor cleaner before the clip came up.

[confused]

She's much better than ok....

I'd challenge any member here to a performance as good as hers

Didn't we go through this with Axes "better than all of us" thread?

I'm a hack, but I wouldn't trade my ability for hers.

[confused]

She's much better than ok....

I'd challenge any member here to a performance as good as hers

She's very good but come on..... you think no one here is as good or better? Pretty lame comment Meine Moderator. B)

Hey, I thought the girl did quite well, thank you. Different stuff than I play - or played in my olden days - but what the heck.

I like that she make her point by playing well, too, rather than trying to look sexy. Her guitar did the talking. She's way too young to be anything but my granddaughter or something, but if she were, I'd be quite proud of her playing.

Oh... By the way...

I wouldn't put any bets down on the idea that you would be with a girl and have a collective collection of guitars. Girls can be every bit as personally possessive of their own guitars as any guy I've known over the years. Some girls perhaps almost more possessive, even as some guys are. Yup, I'm definitely speaking from personal experience. Never figure to share.

m

Her choice of notes in no way hampered the feeling I got from her playing. In fact I'd say she found the common ground between feel and technique. It's not like the Devil shows you how to sweep pick and you loose your soul, she has the chops and the soul.

Kinda like David Gilmour meets Paul Gilbert.

P.S. Excuse me if I don't mention her aesthetics. It would trivialize her performance and my critique.

Archived