Gibson Brands Forums

WHAT THE F***!!!!!

Dom_JEM

yeah he mentioned them and Opeth? meshuggah? cannibal corpse?

heard of em, dont know the music, ang good demoon?

Opeth is ok, they realsed one record i like, they have a mix of death metal vocal and normal ones.

Meshuggah is ok, more leaning to thrash metal and alot of ****ing palm muting riffs.

Cannibal Corpse is a band i hate, they sorta ruined the whole point of death metal. They brought the imagine of "being brutal". [rolleyes]

All these bands started in the 90's to, intresting.

Opeth is ok, they realsed one record i like, they have a mix of death metal vocal and normal ones.

Meshuggah is ok, more leaning to thrash metal and alot of ****ing palm muting riffs.

Cannibal Corpse is a band i hate, they sorta ruined the whole point of death metal. They brought the imagine of "being brutal". [rolleyes]

Thanks for the info metal 1 [thumbup]

yeah he mentioned them and Opeth? meshuggah? canibal corpse?

heard of em, dont know the music, ang good demoon?

Theres a guy at school that wheres a Canibal Corpse T-Shirt to school almost every day... :mellow:

I have the same lunch period as him and he just stands in a corner for half an hour... :huh:

Wierd. has nothing to do with the subject, but oh well. [smile]

Opeth isn't a favorite of mine, I have a lot of friends that listen to them, I don't.

Messhuggah is alright, you pretty much nailed it.

Cannibal Corpse is br00tal and all of their fans are br00tal and will tell you how you aren't br00tal if you don't listen to them because you aren't br00tal enough for the br00tal music. Did I say br00tal enough? No, they say it after every other word. I asked this kid why he likes them, and he said its br00tal. He described all of their songs as br00tal.

Archived