Gibson Brands Forums

New Forum

surfpup

Wow, this place looks different! Turn your back for a little while and poof... new forum design.

Hope all the folks from the old forum(s) are still around and doing well. What'd I miss? Tim got 25 LPs now? AXE® been in Playgirl yet? My early new year's resolution is to try to check in here a little more often. Though I gotta tell you, stepping away form this place definitely lowers you GAS a bit! [biggrin]

Wow, this place looks different! Turn your back for a little while and poof... new forum design.

Hope all the folks from the old forum(s) are still around and doing well. What'd I miss? Tim got 25 LPs now? AXE® been in Playgirl yet? My early new year's resolution is to try to check in here a little more often. Though I gotta tell you, stepping away form this place definitely lowers you GAS a bit! [biggrin]

Surfpup! How's it going? I missed you... no homo

Oh, Tim. Had to bring out the big guns right away, eh? No foreplay? [flapper] One day I'll have to come up and show you how that Pearly deserves to be played! [biggrin] But, seriously, 26? Wow!

Thanks for the warm welcome back folks. No real story though. Brief world tour and platinum selling album. Right!

The right answer... family and work. Same things that keep most of us too busy to be here. Didn't mean to disappear completely, just meant to get back some needed time.

Archived