Gibson Brands Forums

Reporting a thread or a post.

duane v

We encourage members to report questionable threads. The only people that see these reports are the forum Admins, Moderators and the Member that made the report. We do not publicly give out members identities to the public forums when a report is made, nor can other forum members see these reports, unless that forum member is the reportee.

Clear as mud???? [biggrin] .... Sleep well tonight [thumbup]

We encourage members to report questionable threads. The only people that see these reports are the forum Admins, Moderators and the Member that made the report. We do not publicly give out members identities to the public forums when a report is made, nor can other forum members see these reports, unless that forum member is the reportee.

Clear as mud???? [biggrin] .... Sleep well tonight [thumbup]

i'd like to report fred61, i'm fed up of him bangin on about how good jack white is...nothing worse than someone ramming there fave guitarist down your throat ALL the time.

](*,)

[flapper]

[biggrin]

i'd like to report fred61, i'm fed up of him bangin on about how good jack white is...nothing worse than someone ramming there fave guitarist down your throat ALL the time.

](*,)

[flapper]

[biggrin]

Guilty as charged, but Dan Auerbach rocks my socks now. Can't get enough of that guy, or myself, I am really digging my playing lately, sounds pretty good.

I'd like to report dem00n because who doesn't want to?

Hey Duane, do you know if anyone ever receive credit (as in compensation or a free guitar [biggrin] ) for the reporting a thread/post system?

It was my idea based on the "thanks" system MLP has. I suggested it to a mod back then and I guess Gibson liked the idea 'cause it's in effect.

Hey Duane, do you know if anyone ever receive credit (as in compensation or a free guitar [biggrin] ) for the reporting a thread/post system?

It was my idea based on the "thanks" system MLP has. I suggested it to a mod back then and I guess Gibson liked the idea 'cause it's in effect.

Not sure what you mean, but if this is a Customer Service thing concerning a Gibson Customer, then I stay clear of that type of situation. I just don't feel comfortable mediating customer service issues with Gibson's customers, because I've had no training on such subject matter

I don't know about this section of the forums, but I do know that at least one person apparently was banned from the "talk to HenryJ" version of the forums.

There was some pretty crude and personal commentary there that I didn't care for myself.

'Nuff said.

m

Archived