Gibson Brands Forums

Halloween

MrNylon

The 1000th trick or treater to my home will recieve his or her choice of one of the below [biggrin]

PA310277b.jpg

I'd just keep walking up to your house and not let anyone else by [biggrin]

I'm stuck handing out candy til my parents come back, snickers, kit kats, reese's, butterfinger, etc. the usual good stuff

I've only had one lot of kids here. They're too scared to come up to the house. Haunted u see.

Doesn't bother me. But it does others. My girlfriend won't come in on her own.

It's an ex public library. Tales say someone hung themselves here. I love it here.

Boston Baked Beans for Halloween???

I'm just giving out the usual, making M&M/Mars rich. I always like the little boxes of raisins you would get sometimes from the older people.

Edit: Googled the BBB since that sounded too odd. They don't sound that bad.

Boston Baked Beans for Halloween???

I'm just giving out the usual, making M&M/Mars rich. I always like the little boxes of raisins you would get sometimes from the older people.

Edit: Googled the BBB since that sounded too odd. They don't sound that bad.

I guess I showed my age a little.

I've hated those things since the beginning of time.. Or at least my time... msp_crying.gif

Try 1, you''l know what I mean. I like regular baked beans though.

Our house is about halfway down a fairly long dead-end street. We don't get too many kids, but I think we were giving out Fruit By The Foot.

I'm not sure cause I was down at the neighbor's eating steamed crabs and drinking beer [cool]

Archived