Gibson Brands Forums

Is it just me or...

dem00n

10011101101, 0100111000101; :rolleyes: , 01101110 !!!!![scared] , 01100101100:blink: 1001000111010101010001 ?? 101101, :-# 1011001,100100011[rolleyes] 10010111[unsure]

011011001101, eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif ,10011100101111,1001010!!!!!!!!!01100111001010100011101 [rolleyes] ...

Someone please provide proper etiquette in the usage of emoticons in the forum. I have difficulty knowing which emoticon to use. \:D/

" EYE " before " EEE " except after " EWE " [woot][lol] Or rather, [thumbup] before [blink] , except after [rolleyes] .....

When our fellow forum members express their concerns about the proper use of emoticons in posts, I think we should be sensitive to their concerns. Proper use of emoticons and grammar is needed for effective communication. It's sometimes not easy figuring-out which emoticon to use. [scared] Was this emoticon O.K.? How about this one: ](*,)

When our fellow forum members express their concerns about the proper use of emoticons in posts, I think we should be sensitive to their concerns. Proper use of emoticons and grammar is needed for effective communication. It's sometimes not easy figuring-out which emoticon to use. [scared] Was this emoticon O.K.? How about this one: ](*,)

If this truly concerns you, there is a little button where the emoticons are that explain what they mean. You can also do some research online and study them in great detail. You could also buy a book and study them. Since you seem deeply concerned about the issue I suggest that you do all of the suggested; and when you are in the know, please come back and explain it to all of us on a thread of your own to help us understand. I hope that I have been sensitive enough to your concerns....I must go now as a bunch of emoticons are polishing one of my Gibson Les Pauls and I see that one of them is rolling it's eyes at me, another is giving the first one the thumbs up, another one is...........etc. etc..........

[flapper][rolleyes][scared]eusa_clap.gif[lol][omg]#-o:-({|=[rolleyes]

Actually, I thought this post about emoticons was initiated in jest. My previous responses to this post were also in jest. I actually don't give a rat's *** about them. My apologies if I offended anyone. [blush] I don't own an LP, but if they can polish guitars, I like them! [thumbup]

Actually, I thought this post about emoticons was initiated in jest. My previous responses to this post were also in jest. I actually don't give a rat's *** about them. My apologies if I offended anyone. [blush] I don't own an LP, but if they can polish guitars, I like them! [thumbup]

Heck no !!! no offences at all !! I knew you weren't being serious and was just kidding around !!! I've got the emoticons polishing my fenders now; can't trust them with my gibbies !!!

And on a lighter note;

Two [unsure] s walk into a bar, bartender ( [woot] ) says, what can I get you ? [unsure] says, " Something stong, I'm feeling a bit ' emoticonal ' right now." [flapper][rolleyes][thumbup]

I hope :rolleyes: that this thread:rolleyes: does not die out:rolleyes: before it should........ROCK AND ROLLY eyes should never die......:rolleyes: .........

They should just blink less, :rolleyes: and roll a bit....more....slowly.....as..they..age..:rolleyes: ...........................[confused]:rolleyes: B) .......

Nuclear power joke;

An atom walks into a bar and orders a drink - a double - and slams it.

Orders another one.

Bartender is trying to slow him down a little and asks as he hands him the second double

"Wow, you look seriously bummed for an atom. Bad day?"

The atom takes the second drink, slams it and says "Yeah, you could say that - gimme another double."

The bartender complies, hands him the third drink and says "Wanna tell me about it?"

The atom stops, glares, and says

"You don't understand - I lost an electron."

The bartenders asks "Wow, are you sure?"

The atom slams the third drink, glares back, and says "I'm positive."

Archived