Gibson Brands Forums

What happens in July 2011

jaxson50

On wiki i got...July 7 – Acting on instructions from Washington, DC, Commodore John Drake Sloat orders his troops to occupy Monterey and Yerba Buena thus beginning the United States annexation of California.

In 1846 of course.

OK.

Looks like neptune will have finally completed an orbit around the Sun, and will be in the same spot it was when it was discovered in 1846. It seems as if there is at least some debate as to whether this will be in June of 2011, or on 7-12-2011.

OK.

Looks like neptune will have finally completed an orbit around the Sun, and will be in the same spot it was when it was discovered in 1846. It seems as if there is at least some debate as to whether this will be in June of 2011, or on 7-12-2011.

Wow, it's been quite a year then.

When you said "...it has something to do with a very large body", I thought it was going to be something about Rosie Odonell!

That was the first name that popped in my mind.

Perhaps I'll reach 3000 posts by then but I am hardly large. A tiny bit over weight (188 lbs when I should be 169).

That was the first name that popped in my mind.

Perhaps I'll reach 3000 posts by then but I am hardly large. A tiny bit over weight (188 lbs when I should be 169).

I received my health assessment from my insurance company today. I weigh 200 lbs even and am in the best shape of my life. My target weight according to them should be 144 lbs. I'm 6'3". How in the heck do they think that would be even remotely healthy?

I received my health assessment from my insurance company today. I weigh 200 lbs even and am in the best shape of my life. My target weight according to them should be 144 lbs. I'm 6'3". How in the heck do they think that would be even remotely healthy?

Wow....that does not sound right at all. [confused] Maybe that info is in their favor? I'm 6' and sparkpeople.com said I should be 169. I used to be 160. Add marriage, kids and a desk job...

Back to thread....what is the answer? I'll be drinking soon and need to know whether it is to celebrate or be sad/angry.

Maybe your boyish good looks caused them to mistake you for a super model!

Archived