Gibson Brands Forums

Pseudo NGD !!!

ShredAstaire

DSC06421.jpg

Yeaaaah!!!

P.S. It's my first Gibby....i have a little finishing work to do on it once i research it. Previous owner was a young man who was really into BH and tried to emulate the KFC V that he had. It doesn't bug me too much but i'll be fixin that at some point.

P.P.S. True NGD will be Xmas day...

^ LOL! Didn't think about that when i posted the title....should i change it to Counterfeit NGD?! hahaha

Pseudo NGD, if you please.

Gratz man. I know i'm rubbing in the gotta wait til Christmas thing, but that really is a nice score.

Tell your wife she's scored major Forum Brownie Points (FBP).

(2000 FBPs and $5000 will get you a Hello Kitty Strat! and $4880 change :) )

Oy...i can't change the subject line...hahaha....Duane, can you change it Pseudo NGD as per Chan's suggestion? I don't want anyone getting the wrong idear.

I'm waitin to play it as the UPS man just dropped it off and its pretty cool up here in Canada...mayhap i will have time to record a quick snippet.

Ha the original thread title was "Fake NGD"....and duane made a funny about a counterfeit cuz i used the word fake. :)

Anyways, i just plugged it in for my 10 mins...HOLY SH*T the next month is gonna be hard to get through. Man that thing is fun to play...sounds so clear even with heavy distortion. I recorded a bit on my webcam so i will get some clips up in the next day or so. Sooo sweet.

DSC06421.jpg

Yeaaaah!!!

P.S. It's my first Gibby....i have a little finishing work to do on it once i research it. Previous owner was a young man who was really into BH and tried to emulate the KFC V that he had. It doesn't bug me too much but i'll be fixin that at some point.

P.P.S. True NGD will be Xmas day...

Who is your wife and where can I find one like her? [biggrin]

Good on ya man, that looks sick! Love me some V's (both the guitar and... yeah [scared] )

Archived