Gibson Brands Forums

The Bashers Ball!

Andy R

I don't like Carlos Santana. Don't like his guitar playing, and especially when I play something with Spanish flavor and get told I sound like him. I understand it's a compliment, but inside, I'm having convulsions, lol.

I don't like people talking in movie theaters... Many more things, but I'll stop here [rolleyes]

.. for now... maybe... Man!

I Hate your avitar !!!!!!! It's creepy .............[flapper][scared][lol] ..........And I'm tryin' to watch a movie here !!!!!!! wtf.........[lol] [lol] [lol] ........

Carlos Santana plays guitar ?? Since when ??????

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I REALLY HATE WASHING DISHES. Sometimes there'll be a massive piece that you have to wash, and water gets everywhere and it's just awful. Also it cut into my practice time tonight.

I also don't like playing Scrabble, because I'm an impatient feller and each turn takes too long. I'm more interested in (and much better at) Checkers and Backgammon.

I don't like advertisements that pop up on the bottoms of Youtube videos. I'd rather just have banner ads on top of the page. I also HATE full-page advertisements that you have to click out of just to get rid of.

I don't think I really have much else to bash.

I would like to strangle the Guy that invented the "Bug" on the corner of the television that covers up a quarter of the screen. Don't get me started on the weather man either busting into my shows every 10 seconds to tell me it's sprinkling a 100 miles away. Then half the screen taken up with radars and warnings !msp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gifmsp_cursing.gif

I don't hate anything.......smiley-signs045.gif ......smiley-signs053.gif .....well, maybesmiley-signs086.gif ..and perhapssmiley-signs105.gif ...and twice I hated thesmiley-transport003.gif ..and doingsmiley-chores011.gif ...and smiley-chores007.gif ..and of coursesmiley-chores012.gif , andsmiley-chores009.gif not to mentionsmiley-chores005.gif ...the only thing else I hate are smilies and emoticons...

a bit hypocritical there dont ya think? [flapper]

Life is too short to get all wound up on minor stuff so I don't hate things or stuff I can easily ignore. If I had to say I hated something the TSA is damn close though I really can't believe how many people will stand by and let our basic rights be trampled and ignored in this farce of airport security. I definitely plan on voting in the future in a big part based on how current and future politicians deal with this stain on our freedom.

Archived