Gibson Brands Forums

Who's The Best Shredder?

neilpanda

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going for Kraft on this one!msp_flapper.gif

6bfc714b.jpg

Shredding is a KRAFT; sometimes it grates on me though.....Leave it up to BRIE to come up with a statement like that......Do shredders age gracefully though ????

Not many shredders from Wisconson; I wonder why...Hmmm.......Shredders excel at pinch harmonics and asiagos..Are some chedders better than others???

I saw some great shredders at the Montery Jack Festival....Eddie Van Sargento is a Crackerbarrel shredder, but I'll leave that one Provalone.......

Is eight ounces of shredding better than sixteen ???? Or does it get too cheesy and the notes melt together ?????? I also saw some real shredding in Basel Switzerland...

But then, Pesto, the show was over.......Some prefer British shredding, and some prefer the American Process.....................Well, I'll bid this shred a fond Fondue...........

under my own criteria that shred is not classical or flamenco or gypsy jazz etc etc, my favourite 'shred' guitarist is probably John 5

John 5 playing his Squier Telecaster and showing that it is not what you own but how you play! msp_thumbup.gif

He's easily one of the best around.

Awesome video.

Archived