Gibson Brands Forums

Your Acoustical Performances!!!

duane v

Great job. I am at my middle aged finally getting the hang of thumb independence and alternating bass etc, after playing with a pick my whole life. I like your playing a lot.

Thanks TS. I misspent my youth learning to do all kinds of interesting things with my fingers.

Wrote this on a Martin dreadnaught almost a dozen years ago, had to give it a turn on the new SJ.

really liked that Dan...reminded me of something / someone but i can't put my finger on it yet-that said it was a unique piece of work.You have an individual style in your playing and singing that's very listenable.You should post in the main area, get a bit more feedback there.new SJ is a class act.

Hope everyone has a happy new year. Here's a tune on my new-ish J45. I installed a Colosi bone saddle and removed the washers from the tuners. I like the looks much better without them [thumbup]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6HUD7dwEGM

Jeff, this guitar ROCKS and your performance is really very good. Thank you for sharing, and cheers msp_thumbup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Murph, I am not a legend at all. I am a very ordinary man with a big-big luck to have the possibility to possess a very expencive and stunning sounding Gibson SJ 200 custom elite and several other amazing guitars. I am proud to take part in this forum and this is a very big luck for me too. Almost everything that I know now about acoustic metalstring guitars I know it from this forum and from people like you in here. I use the case here to say THANK YOU to all of you good people in this forum.