Dbmaj7 Ebm7 Fm7 Gbmaj7 Fm7 Ebm7

And so I'm offering this simple phrase

Dbmaj7 Abm7 Db7b9 Gbmaj7 Gbm7 B7

To kids from one to ninety-two

Dbmaj7 B7 Bbm7 Gm7 C7b9

Although it's been said many times, many ways

Fm7 Bbm7 Ebm9 Ab13 Db6

Merry Christmas to you

Unfortunately the bulletin board software does not preserve the relationship between chord and lyric too well but that is what I was playing. The interesting thing in this tune is the seeming chromatic movement in the area: " a choir, and folks dressed up like Eskimos". There are two II-V progressions, one starting from Gm7 and the next begins a half step down from that.

T and T (aka Dr. T and the Gringo). My friend Jorge, whom I met on a guitar forum, and I just physically met when he came to California from Venezuela and we had a jam on New Year's eve. Both had our tone hats on. I think you can tell that besides the effect of the vino, we just had a genuinely good time. Me on a J-45 custom and him on a Martin D-15M. Even with the sound hole of the J-45 facing away from the camera, it holds it's own against the sound hole facing the camera. My tone hat didn't prevent me from breaking a string at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXiDqrlZYjo

T and T (aka Dr. T and the Gringo). My friend Jorge, whom I met on a guitar forum, just physically met when he came to California from Venezuela and we had a jam on New Year's eve. Both had our tone hats on. I think you can tell that besides the effect of the vino, we just had a genuinely good time. Me on a J-45 custom and him on a Martin D-15M. Even with the sound hole of the J-45 facing away from the camera, it holds it's own against the sound hole facing the camera. My tone hat didn't prevent me from breaking a string at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXiDqrlZYjo

Thats rippin fun !

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Deluth Dan. Where this guitar really shines is strumming with a pick versus the above finger picking. If you go to the string "Any 12 fret FANS?" in this acoustic forum I posted a video of some general strumming and the sound is really great (in part because my iPhones' microphone likely can record strumming better than finger picking). Thanks again and have a great week.

• 2 weeks later...