Gibson Brands Forums

Thanx for the help!!!!

duane v

I tried to report what I can.

That one with pr0n was really weird, and I'm surprised they were even able to post that stuff [scared]

Trying to make the world a better place [thumbup]

Someone really posted Pr0n?

Spammers are right up there with telemarketers.

I was a telemarketer for 2 weeks back in '98. I still feel soiled and unclean. I'd also like to publicly apologize to anyone who's dinner I interrupted. I'll deliver packages for the Mob before I ever do anything like that again. [sad][unsure]

My friend did something like that for about a week, he ended up losing it and submitting his letter of resignation on looseleaf, in crayon written in olde english. Something to the tune of "I (insert name) doth hereby and solemnly though also joyously do declare the end of my reign of yon cubicle.. etc etc.

That would have been a good way to leave [thumbup] .

I just told the supervisor, "This isn't for me and I'm not for you, sorry I wasted our time." Took my pittance and went back to Cleaning and Maintenance. There's just no way a personality that enjoys entertaining people can also be comfortable annoying and irritating them. The two cannot coexist.

I was a telemarketer for 2 weeks back in '98. I still feel soiled and unclean. I'd also like to publicly apologize to anyone who's dinner I interrupted. I'll deliver packages for the Mob before I ever do anything like that again. [sad][unsure]

Let it all out, brother. Confession is good for the soul. Your apology is accepted, and all is forgiven. You are now unsoiled and clean.

DANG !!!!!! I KNEW that was you !!!!!!! All that great guitar playing in the background !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, delivering packages for the mob isn't all that bad, except for those 'horse heads'...............

DANG !!!!!! I KNEW that was you !!!!!!! All that great guitar playing in the background !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, delivering packages for the mob isn't all that bad, except for those 'horse heads'...............

And the ticking ones. Better get those there on time! msp_scared.gif

Let it all out, brother. Confession is good for the soul. Your apology is accepted, and all is forgiven. You are now unsoiled and clean.

Thank You Mr. Natural, I feel so light and free!! [biggrin]

I'm not qualified to transport Bio Waste, but I'm eager and a fast learner.

Archived