Gibson Brands Forums

Camera phone pics

Duende

I was in one of the schools I work at the other day and I noticed steam coming off the grass. It looked just awesome so I whopped out the sony Ericson mobile (it is ****!! I really want an iphone LOL) and took this picture. Considering how basic the camera is I am surprised how it came out. Any other opportunist amateur camera phone guys here?!!

DSC00265.jpg

Yes. I've had some brilliant pics from my phone's. I've got the iPhone 4 and it's not brilliant for pics. My old samsung d900 was great for pics. I'll put some on here.

Please do!

My wife just said she had some good news that our contract on both of our phones has finished and for only £3 a month more we can upgrade to the phone...too bad if it isn't great as pictures though ): - but the guitar app available look awesome!

Matt

Matt. Pictures aside. The iPhone is the best bit of kit out there. With wi fi it's so fast. The apps are brilliant. It's a complete package. When people slate it. It's jealousy.

the retina screen is superb. I think you need to live with it for a few days to appreciate it though. I've tried other phones but they just don't match up. I have an iPhone 4 for private calls and a 3GS for work. The 4 is a better screen and the 3 is better to hold. Both are great though.

Matt. Pictures aside. The iPhone is the best bit of kit out there. With wi fi it's so fast. The apps are brilliant. It's a complete package. When people slate it. It's jealousy.

the retina screen is superb. I think you need to live with it for a few days to appreciate it though. I've tried other phones but they just don't match up. I have an iPhone 4 for private calls and a 3GS for work. The 4 is a better screen and the 3 is better to hold. Both are great though.

he he, about 6 years ago when someone recommended a mini mac as a replacement for our ailing pc we were so skeptical! Why did it cost so much, what was all the fuss about Apple computers for? He convinced us showing us Logic, the recording software and just how logical everything was to use. We fell in love very quickly and now an i mac and 2 minis macs later, we have never turned back!

I can't wait to get involved in all the iphone guitar geekery! LMAO

Matt

Here are two I had to take on my LG phone.

The first was the sky when I was coming out of a store in Annapolis one evening. I actually set this as the screen on my phone.

The second are some tips that go on the ends of shafts of a plastic extruder, I made at work. I thought they were pretty [blush]

0902101941a.jpg

0127111522.jpg

Well, here they are. I think the lighting has a lot to do with the quality.

Pic-0029.jpg

Samsung D900

Photo0107.jpg

Samsung Jet

P260708_1249.jpg

LG Viewty

P250808_150401.jpg

LG Viewty

IMG_0173.jpg

Samsung Jet

And just for fun,,,,,

Photo0224.jpg

The Devil dogs in the bath. Samsung Jet

I'll take some with my Iphone 4 and put them on here.

Here are two I had to take on my LG phone.

The first was the sky when I was coming out of a store in Annapolis one evening. I actually set this as the screen on my phone.

The second are some tips that go on the ends of shafts of a plastic extruder, I made at work. I thought they were pretty [blush]

0902101941a.jpg

0127111522.jpg

beautiful top pic!!

Ansel Sear! That is a great shot. For me it doesn't matter. I can never seem to take a good picture no matter the camera.

I 100% concur...

Forget it...

It doesn't matter what camera I use,,,

If your interested, the pictures I took of my new Epi. Nighthawk, was taken with a iphone 4....

But, I will still always use Apple computers though....

wow! These are awesome - it is amazing what a camera phone captures!!

Lashurst were these done on your iphone?

Matt

No. I'll do some and post them today.

No. I've put the phone names below each pic. I'll do some on my iPhone today and post them.

• 6 months later...

I didn't even take my canon digital camera on our recent vacation to Martha's Vineyard. I used my iphone for every picture.

Here's one of my wife and Mom leaving the beach at sunset.

deanswedding060.jpg

Here's my better half at the lighthouse.

deanswedding055.jpg

Me taking a pic of my wife in the distance. Notice the shadow.

deanswedding059.jpg

My brother and mother heading to the ferry for the trip back to Boston.

deanswedding066.jpg

Archived