Gibson Brands Forums

No more!! Please!

BoyVader

Err...polite request...can we go back to guitar type stuff? How your day was? Even the weather in your region?...

Anything, but keep the apple\iPhone tech support on their site eh? I work in IT\Comms so get this sh*t all day..this forum used to be one of the few places you could come for refuge....lets make it like that again... [biggrin]

iDon't care about your apple problems....lol

You could always skip threads with titles like iPhone ya know :)

Yeah, fair point...bad day at work...I only read this forum st work, when I get home I play my guitars... [thumbup]

Just seems to be an increase in this type of thread... [thumbdn]

"Don't get an iPhone, get a guy phone..." ](*,)

hmmm well according to the weather on my iPhone app were due for some more rain....[biggrin][flapper] By the way... 3 years in desktop Support back in Windows NT Environment and the last 10 in Webcast/video network Services..... I feel ya!

You work on IT/tech support? Awesome! It's like when I see my uncle who's a doctor and always ask him to check the pains I'm having... How fortunate we are to have you! Boy do I have a list of questions for you!!! [biggrin]

You work on IT/tech support? Awesome! It's like when I see my uncle who's a doctor and always ask him to check the pains I'm having... How fortunate we are to have you! Boy do I have a list of questions for you!!! [biggrin]

"Just switch it off and on again..." [flapper]

So is this a good time to ask everybody what they think of the new smaller Ipad that Apple is going to release soon. [biggrin]

Man I feel sorry for you, makes me almost wish I wasn't reading this on my Ipad. Probably kind of tough to get much anti-tech emotional support on a internet computer forum but I know what you mea, n before I retired I didn't even wnat to check email on the PC by the time I got home.

Archived