Gibson Brands Forums

Please welcome Senchour my friend and Coworker

Andy R

Hey everyone please provide a warm welcome and greeting for Senchour a new member here. He is an extremely nice person, is a great guitar player and an excellent host if you are ever in Tokyo, Japan!msp_thumbup.gif

Wecome him where? I didn't see any username in the Introduce yourself portion of the forum by that name. Oh well, I'll just say it here; Senchour welcome aboard, some days I'm jealous of Tokoyo because of my love of things Nintendo. Also. Guitars. Woo!

Wecome him where? I didn't see any username in the Introduce yourself portion of the forum by that name. Oh well, I'll just say it here; Senchour welcome aboard, some days I'm jealous of Tokoyo because of my love of things Nintendo. Also. Guitars. Woo!

I doubt he posted there . He just joined to find my post but we will get him joining in!

I hope and trust that you told him the forum rules; 1] Ten 'valid' posts before he can post....2] All new members must post a new guitar build thread before recieving posting privilages...

I hope and trust that you told him the forum rules; 1] Ten 'valid' posts before he can post....2] All new members must post a new guitar build thread before recieving posting privilages...

Crap really? He has to post 10 times outside the lounge before he can post here??? Crud... Any ideas? I think he might be a bit shy to do so....

Andrew, I hope this is not a Japanese fake... Just sayin' <_< [biggrin]

Nope he is 100% real deal and a true Gibson fan. Just found out his son is too!

Crap really? He has to post 10 times outside the lounge before he can post here??? Crud... Any ideas? I think he might be a bit shy to do so....

Andy, it seems to be a new anti-spam thing, possibly a good idea....Perhaps he can post on the Epi Lounge, or the LP thread...

And Andy, since you vouch for him, perhaps the powers that be will make an exception for him......

I also think it's nice that by the time he's allowed in that there will be a welcoming thread for him......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

Hello everyone !

First, I am a bit surprised because you already gave me a message !

Thanks a lot for your welcome messages.

I think I have to learn what I can see and do on this forum.

And I hope I can introduce some interesting topics to you.

Well, my only one Gibson is Chet Atkins SST.

I bought this as a second hand guitar in 2005 and price was about 900 USD.

Brand new retail price was about 2000 USD in Japan.

Then I brought it to a repair man and asked to set the strings height to very low (I hope you understand my JaEnglish).

The feeling and touch on this guitar before change the height was one of the electric acoustic, but after that it is almost an electric guitar with acoustic style. Very smooth and light touch.

It is stand in my son's room today.

Andy, Thanks for inviting me!

Archived