Gibson Brands Forums

To all of the Gibson forum

Andy R

All,

I apologize for peeing on our living room floor. I was just having fun and trying to make light of a situation but apparently my humor is a bit too brash...

Duane,

All I wanted to say was ..... Love ya buddy!!! Don't be mad at me. msp_crying.gif

Someone get dem00n a Shamwow... I'm glad I wasn't within the striking radius. And for that, I thank you! [thumbup] What's a Friday nite without some drama, eh? [biggrin]

It doesn't work, i ****ing wet my Pomeranian and hes still not dry, the towers all wet and he cant even walk with all that wet fur...

What's a Friday nite without some drama, eh? [biggrin]

yep, you trying to pose as my father [mellow] and then me having to argue and try to convince my mom that my

guitar purchase tomorow will be worth it. (I still have yet to fully convince her) [-o<

Give her a week's worth of doing chores and get good grades ( not that you don't get them already), and make dinner sometime.... On second thought, skip the dinner thing [lol]

naah she wants me to get a guitar, just an acoustic one. I gotta convince her to let me get that telecaster!

My bad Andy, Im just a little stressed out. hows the lp comin along?

Well I have been sick the last couple of days which has sucked... After the great Betty debacle yesterday I literally slept from the time I signed off until this morning. Hopefully I will have some energy to get something done this weekend if I can avoid getting sucked back in to this mess again. Cue Led Zep...... Nobodies Fault but mine......

Andy, relax man. You have been locked/deleted like 10 times in the last 2 days. You going for a record?

I am thankful that Gibson provides us a forum to discuss our guitar/music related topics. I have used this tool to find specs, wiring diagrams, tone tips, gear recs, and occasionally some fun conversation. Thanks to the moderating staff and Gibson for building this forum for us to compile our ideas and tips.

... I am thankful that Gibson provides us a forum to discuss our guitar/music related topics. I have used this tool to find specs, wiring diagrams, tone tips, gear recs, and occasionally some fun conversation. Thanks to the moderating staff and Gibson for building this forum for us to compile our ideas and tips.

I detect some skid greasing insurance for a possible future tirade. . . [flapper]

Andy, relax man. You have been locked/deleted like 10 times in the last 2 days. You going for a record?

I am thankful that Gibson provides us a forum to discuss our guitar/music related topics. I have used this tool to find specs, wiring diagrams, tone tips, gear recs, and occasionally some fun conversation. Thanks to the moderating staff and Gibson for building this forum for us to compile our ideas and tips.

I'm completely relaxed... I haven't been the least bit angry or upset about this whole thing since I got a PM explanation from Customer Service on Thursday morning that legal put the Kibosh on my BB thread. I thought about it for about half a second and thought "Yeah I can see their point" and was over it.

The problem(s) blew up on Thursday because people thought I was complaining, whining, *****ing about the thread being taken down ( which admittedly I initially did when I was first asking about where it went) and then CS locked the thread after they answered without giving me a chance to ask any questions and that made me mad.

I made another thread ( The Thanks Customer Service thread) ( not to complain about the BB thread taken down but to the point that it was kinda rude of CS to provide a short answer and then lock the thread) Then Duane locked that thread and somebody gave me a minus 1. That made me really mad ( this prompted the "now we can't complain thread") where Duane explained why he locked the "Thanks Customer Service Thread" and I understood and in the interim Customer Service contacted me through PM and provided a better explanation and I was fine with it all.

The problem at that point was people were assuming I was complaining and not understanding why Gibson wouldn't want a How to build a clone post on their forum. I'm not stupid and I got it as soon as they said it and completely understood. It was admittedly a bad idea that I actually had good intentions for but That's not what I was continuing to complain about.

So again to be completely clear I was not and am not mad that the BB thread was removed!!!!

So Yesterday I was actually in a pretty good mood and admittedly have a biting sense of wit put together a thread addressed to legal ( which I admit I took way to far ( a bit mean in fact) to get to the point I thought was funny) That being that they should sue Pringles because the Pringles guy stole the mustache headstock shape.... ( you would have had to seen it in context)

I knew Duane was on here so I figured it wouldn't last long ( I'm not sure if he removed it or not) but it was literally gone almost before I hit submit to post it. With my sense of humor I thought that was hysterical ( Thus- "The worlds fasted deleted post") thread ( which also seems to have been deleted.... )

Duane and I were having a discussion on that thread ( which I thought was light hearted) and I kept taming down the "Pringles" thread and reposting it and asking "Ok what about this" Again just kidding.... Then Duane asked me to stop making new posts.... The problem was people stated jumping in and made assumptions I was complaining about the BB thread still... Which I wasn't and then I guess I pissed Duane off and a few other people that I have only been kind to since I have been here ( You know who you are) ....

So Thus the apology thread here to everyone....

A personal Apology sent to Duane ....

Moving on with life now....

I'm completely relaxed... I haven't been the least bit angry or upset about this whole thing since I got a PM explanation from Customer Service on Thursday morning that legal put the Kibosh on my BB thread. I thought about it for about half a second and thought "Yeah I can see their point" and was over it.

The problem(s) blew up on Thursday because people thought I was complaining, whining, *****ing about the thread being taken down ( which admittedly I initially did when I was first asking about where it went) and then CS locked the thread after they answered without giving me a chance to ask any questions and that made me mad.

I made another thread ( The Thanks Customer Service thread) ( not to complain about the BB thread taken down but to the point that it was kinda rude of CS to provide a short answer and then lock the thread) Then Duane locked that thread and somebody gave me a minus 1. That made me really mad ( this prompted the "now we can't complain thread") where Duane explained why he locked the "Thanks Customer Service Thread" and I understood and in the interim Customer Service contacted me through PM and provided a better explanation and I was fine with it all.

The problem at that point was people were assuming I was complaining and not understanding why Gibson wouldn't want a How to build a clone post on their forum. I'm not stupid and I got it as soon as they said it and completely understood. It was admittedly a bad idea that I actually had good intentions for but That's not what I was continuing to complain about.

So again to be completely clear I was not and am not mad that the BB thread was removed!!!!

So Yesterday I was actually in a pretty good mood and admittedly have a biting sense of wit put together a thread addressed to legal ( which I admit I took way to far ( a bit mean in fact) to get to the point I thought was funny) That being that they should sue Pringles because the Pringles guy stole the mustache headstock shape.... ( you would have had to seen it in context)

I knew Duane was on here so I figured it wouldn't last long ( I'm not sure if he removed it or not) but it was literally gone almost before I hit submit to post it. With my sense of humor I thought that was hysterical ( Thus- "The worlds fasted deleted post") thread ( which also seems to have been deleted.... )

Duane and I were having a discussion on that thread ( which I thought was light hearted) and I kept taming down the "Pringles" thread and reposting it and asking "Ok what about this" Again just kidding.... Then Duane asked me to stop making new posts.... The problem was people stated jumping in and made assumptions I was complaining about the BB thread still... Which I wasn't and then I guess I pissed Duane off and a few other people that I have only been kind to since I have been here ( You know who you are) ....

So Thus the apology thread here to everyone....

A personal Apology sent to Duane ....

Moving on with life now....

see, we don't get to see that stuff because it gets deleted. we assume that as we are typing a responce to one thread, that it will maybe be there, maybe not. when it's gone, we count 1, but when its 3 we can't comprehend that. thats..amazing.

Archived