Gibson Brands Forums

Storms didn't get us!

Bender 4 Life

As it says, the initial death toll is at 60+ and they've not even STARTED recovery operations in earnest yet, because they're working feverishly on rescues.

Killer storms passed to the north, and to the south of my home and workplace.....no damage at either, and I worked thru the night as always.

I AM requesting that anybody reading this, PLEASE, say a good word to whoever/whatever you may believe in to give peace and mercy to the poor folks in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham Alabama......T-town is a city of 83,000 people, that has been absolutely devastated by a huge tornado that ripped right thru the center of town, and parts of B'ham didn't fare much better.

Thanks for the good vibes !!

Peace !

I live in up-state SC and we got a few tornadoes, but nothing like what AL got, thankfully. I think the storms lost most of their punch by the time they got out of GA.

This is the second set of very strong storms in this area in the last coupla weeks. It's been an unusually rough Spring this year.

Godspeed to AL.

Glad to see you're safe too. We have been having Storms and Tornado Warnings for what seems to be forever. Had one rip through about 5-miles from me on New Year's Eve. And, two more ripped through on Good Friday. All missed my house. Very Scary... [scared]

My mom's boss' neighbors all took shelter in a shipping container. It got blown over, all 10 died. Pretty terrible stuff.

We even have a tornado warning up here near Boston, crazy humidity. I can only remember one other such warning in my lifetime

Archived