Gibson Brands Forums

how passionate about things are you?

S t e v e

He's a whackjob. There are a few things in life that I will not sway on, but that's ridiculous

i must admit being a arsenal fan since day dot, i have shouted like that at the TV screen a few times over the years [laugh]

i must admit being a arsenal fan since day dot, i have shouted like that at the TV screen a few times over the years [laugh]

I'm a Chicago Cubs fan. I've cried before and screamed at the TV and at the players when I went to games, but I'm past those days for the most part. When I do go to games, its just for fun, I'm past the whole sports fanatic thing now I think

Screaming at a tv abusing your dog and screaming at family over anything on TV means you have a problem doing it for soccer it means your a whack job!

I really don't see how so many people can lose there mind over watching soccer a game that is mostly for pre-teen girls here (so maybe i don't understand the game well enough) but whatever makes you happy I guess although he doesn't look all that happy? I tend to get more passionate about things im actually doing vs. watching someone else do?

who's your team then lash? birmingham?

I was born in Aston. So I suppose it should be Villa.

But I don't follow any team. Naturally I like to see Midland clubs do well. I think we produce better musicians than footballers though.

My oldest son is an umpire for a recreational summer baseball league. He calls games played by 12 year old kids. My son played college baseball and knows the game very well. Yet, you can't imagine the ridicule, sarcasm, and down right anger he has to deal with, game after game, from guys just like this fellow on the video. I don't see passion here. I see just another idiot with absolutely no clue on the things in life that actually matter. You just KNOW he is this bad or worse at his own kid's football/soccer game.

Guest FarnsBarns

I am a very passionate person, however, shortly after puberty I gained the maturity and wisdom to channel my passion constructively.

This guy needs to take a good hard look at himself, and the way he treats those arround him.

I am always staggered at how much of their energy and time footy fans put into supporting their teams (this guy is definitely an extreme case), seems like stress I can live without.

I'm passionate, still, about the things I Love.

I only yell, at the TV (IF/when, I do), regarding the

wholesale murder, hate, and violence, that's pumped

into our homes, 24-hours a day. That, and lying politicians,

(either/any party), and the constant "need," by advertisers,

to brainwash, and/or, sell me somthing. It's one (main) reason,

I don't have "TV," anymore...except to watch DVD's. No antenna,

no "cable," or "dish!" I get more than enough, "news," on the computer.

CB

Archived