Gibson Brands Forums

NBA Finals

Silenced Fred

worst.athletes.ever.

When you sit out games because of a hangnail or have referee favoritism (the Michael Jordan rule), sorry, I cannot care.

NHL playoffs are still on and it is looking like a Boston and Vancouver final.

worst.athletes.ever.

When you sit out games because of a hangnail or have referee favoritism (the Michael Jordan rule), sorry, I cannot care.

I'm not a big basketball fan, but most of my friends are. I have a feeling the vodka is gonna be busted out tonight, so Steve might show up [biggrin]

worst.athletes.ever.

I'm not a big basketball fan, but most of my friends are. I have a feeling the vodka is gonna be busted out tonight, so Steve might show up [biggrin]

worst.athletes.ever.

Totally agree.

Anybody but Miami.

+1,000,000

I saw the Thunder last year in the playoffs against the Lakers, so I was cheering for them in the west, but this is clearly Dirk's year. I hate the Bulls slightly less than the Heat, even though no self respecting Knick fan would ever cheer for Chicago. I'm cheering for whoever plays the Heat.

worst.athletes.ever.

Look at Dwight Howard and tell me he is the worst athlete ever. Greek gods are not cut as well as him, and he has carried that entire team on his back since his rookie season with ZERO help. The NBA is full of phenomenal athletes.

Look at Dwight Howard and tell me he is the worst athlete ever. Greek gods are not cut as well as him, and he has carried that entire team on his back since his rookie season with ZERO help. The NBA is full of phenomenal athletes.

I'm not talking physical fitness alone. It is guts and heart and not playing like a wuss. The ancient Greeks played until death. Hell, Pheidippides collapsed and died after running from Marathon.

Last night Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks played an entire game plus two overtimes with a dislocated shoulder. Steve Yzerman played a playoff game with stitches in his eye ball. NBA players sit out with hang nail injuries.

You're getting your money's worth out of that gif aren't ya?

I'm tryin. After today she's toast, right? They canned the one post I used it in so far because YOU didn't say Vuh Jay Jay instead of The V Word.

rct

Big college B-ball fan. Hate the NBA. Miami has the best team money can buy, and on paper, maybe the best ever. Baketball player= bad athlete? Please. Highest percentage of thugs and prima donas- no doubt.

its a body part.

screw Gibson, I'm gonna go sue them

You should, and for making originals better than the imported copies, get that in there too. B4stirdz.

rct

Archived