Gibson Brands Forums

I'm leaving the lounge for the summer.

Kimbabig

I've decided to basically leave the internet for the duration of the summer to work on my music and my other stuff. Got to thinking I spend too much time in the lounge. Well, see you guys in September. I'll return with better music and more pedals. [biggrin]

_______

If anything arises, please contact me at TlaFusc@gmail.com

Will do Dem00n, and I'm still e-mailing you my writing as I finish it. I just feel I need some time away to find that elusive K-bag tone. and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm making a big deal of this. Just want to let ya'll know I'll be gone.

Will do Dem00n, and I'm still e-mailing you my writing as I finish it. I just feel I need some time away to find that elusive K-bag tone. and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm making a big deal of this. Just want to let ya'll know I'll be gone.

Thanks man. That tone might take you a month or 30 years. Dont waste to much time on finding it.

I think that is wise and perhaps some of us should do the same.

And, I think it is cool you think enough to say so long for a while. Good luck to you, you have my full support and best wishes.

Same here, good luck and enjoy the adventure!

Unplugged is good too.

Linda

Thanks man. That tone might take you a month or 30 years. Dont waste to much time on finding it.

Really it's my skill as a player and my song writing skills, but I ams a tones chaser! [biggrin] Not leaving this instant either, probably on my 2,000th post. (Probably before end of May, though) I'm hoping to jam with this drummer chic [love] . I mainly want to let everbody know why I am absent, and say my good byes for the summer.

I'm hoping to jam with this drummer chic [love] . I mainly want to let everbody know why I am absent, and say my good byes for the summer.

Oh, I didn't get that detail. That explains more. I get it totally.

And, good luck there too. Here's to hoping it is a good thing.

Really it's my skill as a player and my song writing skills, but I ams a tones chaser! [biggrin] Not leaving this instant either, probably on my 2,000th post. (Probably before end of May, though) I'm hoping to jam with this drummer chic [love] . I mainly want to let everbody know why I am absent, and say my good byes for the summer.

I dig chick's who play, plus she'll probably be pretty toned up from banging on those drums.

Return a wiser and more experienced musician......And a dad to be...........I'll be missing you.............

Before you disappear, please critique my song DEVICE on Sound Cloud....The bass is muddy, needs to be EQed, but I'm too busy to record

these days..........I mean busy...........Gonna miss you...

Archived