Gibson Brands Forums

Would you think any less of me...

WahKeen

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

My wife once painted my toe nails glittery purple and put flowers on them!

Nothing wrong with getting a pedicure at all. I get them, not because I like them but for diabetic care. Most people don't take care of their feet and then run into problems later in life. Proper care and maintence go along way. Now if you were to say you got a french pedicure, I'd be a little worried lol

My wife once painted my toe nails glittery purple and put flowers on them!

Now THAT'S tmi!

If I ever got a pedicure, Id have letters on each of my toes. Eventually say "DONT STEP ON"

Suuurre......

Kinda difficult for a newbie to respond to that question but I will say this, "monsters are such interesting people."

Absolutely... And welcome to the forums!

Send me the G0 and we're good.

[flapper]:rolleyes:[woot]

Trying to play head games with me, huh? [sneaky]

Not even if u were sitting nude at your computer.

Thanks cookie! [biggrin]

I'll let it slide...

...But only because you're a cool guy...

...and a great guitarist...

...and you have awesome guitars...

..and if you send one my way I'll like you even more :unsure: [lol]

Jon, for all that, I think I just might. You so nice [smile].. And it almost worked, lol

Nothing wrong with getting a pedicure at all. I get them, not because I like them but for diabetic care. Most people don't take care of their feet and then run into problems later in life. Proper care and maintence go along way. Now if you were to say you got a french pedicure, I'd be a little worried lol

Yes for the circulation for sure! I'm afraid to ask what a French.... Oh, I think I get it now... Ewwwww, lol

Metrosexual freak!!!

Not that theres anything wrong with that..

My machoness did drop a couple of notches, yes [crying]

S'all good, I could never do it though. I don't like anything, not to mention people, touching my feet. I can't even stand shoes, but unfortunately they're necessary.

Yoo may likey! Lol

What does TMI mean? I know it's gonna hit me as soon as I submit.

What does TMI mean? I know it's gonna hit me as soon as I submit.

And it did.... Too much information.

I get pedicures sometimes. I get really bad calluses on my feet and eventually if I dont' get them filed off the pain becomes crippling to the point I can barely tolerate being on my feet for more than a few minutes. :(

I see nothing wrong with a man getting pedicures B) ... now if you were to get your toes painted I might think of you as being less masculine [confused] ; but the rest of the stuff that they do in a pedicure is more about taking care of your feet than it is about making them look pretty.

I got my nails done once, they didnt paint them though. I enjoyed it.

Ah, you had a manicure.... It has "man" in the word, so you're safe! [thumbup]

I get pedicures sometimes. I get really bad calluses on my feet and eventually if I dont' get them filed off the pain becomes crippling to the point I can barely tolerate being on my feet for more than a few minutes. :(

I see nothing wrong with a man getting pedicures B) ... now if you were to get your toes painted I might think of you as being less masculine [confused] ; but the rest of the stuff that they do in a pedicure is more about taking care of your feet than it is about making them look pretty.

Yes, for comfort issues they're almost a must. I didn't have pain as yourself, just got talked into it by my wife. No painting here though.. Whew!

Honestly never thought about your toes or feet for that matter before the post - so no change here.

Thank you retro. There are some reassuring things in this life [smile]

I might as well confess. Now, besides the person who took me, you guys are the only others to know.

I was plenty embarrassed, but the only reason was I was waiting for her and they all talked me into it. It isn't so bad telling someone you got a pedicure, but I honestly felt bad for the poor women who where scrubbing and scraping the callouses on me old, boot wearing, hard working feet. I don't do the barefoot thing, but years of work boots put some pretty hefty callouses on my big ole feet.

After splitting the labor between the young women to sand my dogs down, they dug out all the crud from under and around my nails. I have to admit it actually did hurt, but being the only man in the place, I had to man up and act like I was comfortable.

Well, after the experience, my feet felt like they had not in years. I almost could not wait to get up in the morning and walk on my fresh dogs. It was better than new shoes, and my feet could really go the distance.

Now, if I could just get over the embarrassment of having perfect looking toes and having the guilt part of feeling like I am spending too much dough to have someone wash my feet, I would go back. It really does make a difference to how your dogs feel.

Archived