Gibson Brands Forums

i'm gonna sell my gary moore LP...

S t e v e

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

Drop me a pm with price and details of any dings/anything interesting before you do.

I think we all have sold something of that in the guitar line we all regret....

And chances are, you'll have a hard time trying to replace it..

Like SG says.... Sell others first.... Don't be sorry...smiley-think005.gif

I second and third that Steve...I think you'll regret it down the road. My buddy sold his GM and I've never seen one again...very rare in these neck of the woods.

Nothing wrong with a little redundancy in a guitar collection especially on nice guitars you'll have a hard time replacing. The bad thing about selling a guitar like that is in six months you'll just owe car insurance again and the guitar is gone forever. If that's your only option than sorry gotta do what is necessary to get by but that one would hurt. Especially now with Gary gone that guitar will likely not be made again.

Nothing wrong with a little redundancy in a guitar collection...

In the mid-80's I took a job in Bermuda, me and Mrs lived there a few years. I believe the original poster is referring to unemployment when he says he faces possible redundancy, that's what I remember of their use of the Kings English.

I have been there and I have done that. There will be more guitars, there always are. Do what you have to do to get by, because homeless people are lousy guitar owners.

rct

• 2 months later...
Guest farnsbarns

When you replace it and take pics make sure it's on your pink bed sheets. Anything else would just be wrong.

Archived