Gibson Brands Forums

Hobo With a Shotgun

dem00n

Go youtube the previews or whatever for a movie called "The Human Centipede" I dont know if its out yet or really anything about it, my neighbor was telling me about it, its another one of them Saw like movies and well I hated all 6 of the Saw movies with a passion, if I wanted to watch a 2 hour long snuff film I would have rented a 2 hour snuff film or the passion of the christ instead.

The guys who made Hobo with a shotgun are local guys to me here in Halifax!

This was done by the same people, I'm pretty sure, here locally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaiv7kAXBzM&feature=related

That was great! Superb dialog.

"I should have stayed in school!"

"Don't you want to open some presents?"

"NO! NO! NO! It's Christmas - all I want to do is FU@K!!"

I'm not a fan of SAW or those types of movies, and The Human Centipede could have been good, but the story line let it down. Now a moive like Salo, Caligula, or Begotten are all great, if disturbing, movies. These movies all have good story lines and don't over do the gore. I also like Broken, a Nine Inch Nails film, that wasn't supposed to reach the light of day. It's a cool thing to see if you like Reznor.

I love gore movies; they are so rich with comedy.

Exactly

I recently watched this movie that was about mutated hillbillies attacking people on a game show. It was a sequel and Henry Rollins was in it. It was such a horrible movie but it was so funny. I watched the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I love that kinda stuff. I love good movies too but terrible horror movies are just fun to watch.

Archived