Gibson Brands Forums

Question aboout iPhone4

duane v

I've been a loyal BB fan for many years, but due to no more unlimeted international plans offered by Verion, I've decided to go with the iphone4 and use Skype for international calls... (much much more cost effective)

Anywhoo, what I'm looking for is a nice password vault app to add to my iphone4, which btw is a kick-butt device [thumbup]

Thanks for the help!!!

I'm already seeing the benefits [thumbup]

I purchased one for my daughter as a graduation present two weeks ago and have been playing with it a little prior to getting my iphone4.... Very end-user friendly for a luddite like myself [thumbup]

thanx for the heads up [thumbup]

There's a Gibson app too. But I just keep a page open in Safari. It's quicker.

Photobucket is good. Simple to upload. Plus Ebay. I love mine.

I also have a 3gs for work. I must say, the 3gs is much nicer to hold. I really don't like the square feel of the 4.

I'd never change now though. My son has just got an ipad2. It's great but it's a lot of money for a big ipod.

Shazam is really cool. It's a free song identifier. If you're ever wonder what the name of a song is that you are hearing, say you're at a restaurant or the like, you hold up your iphone and it listens then tells you the name of the song and offers to download it for you.

Anywhoo, what I'm looking for is a nice password vault app to add to my iphone4, which btw is a kick-butt device [thumbup]

Thanks for the help!!!

Welcome to the world of the iPhone - no going back now....

Re Password manager - take a look at Splash ID. I've been using it for a while and love it. Syncs with PC or Mac. It will also generate passwords for you if you need this. Oh, and it's password protected itself!!

Iphones are pretty cool phones...

I can't wait for the

Iphone 5 baby!

I will be there for that.... animated-smileys-dancing-045.gif

Its coming this fall most likely, maybe even then tail end of the summer. Probably be similar in style but I know its going to have a faster processor and of course LTE (4G) capability. I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have funded all my new iPhones by selling the previous models :D 3G, 3GS got the 4G six days after they were released in Canada, I love my iPhones! Beware they can be tempermental at times though, very very tempermental!

These are some great apps I can vouche for, Angry Birds was the only one I paid for.

-Gibson Learn and Master Guitar

-Chord Bank

-Angry Birds

-Urban Spoon (if you like dining out)

-Army of Darkness: Defense (holy crap I am addicted to this right now)

-Photosynth (does panoramic pictures)

You can literally get anything in app form though, I have seen some pretty crazy apps for reading MRIs and stuff that cost like $300+. I got some sweet games on sale now and then like Final Fantasy 1, Duke Nukem 3D, Lego Harry Potter and they all rock. I think the Retina screen will be the feature you enjoy the most especially if you start putting videos on the phone, it can display upto 720p HD on it so its kinda addicting.

Becareful with those password aps, those phones are very easy to hack via many scripts on websites and there goes your info.

Just saying

facepalm.jpg

The apps are password protected. Some of them even have it where you have to sign into their website, not just stored on the phone

Duane will need to get the Area 51 App. 1 touch and that post is surfing with the aliens! [biggrin] Maybe I will develop the "Why Another Thing Coming is in F# Minor App" Hours of fun there! [flapper]

I just emailed it to you in response to that email I forgot to answer Fred. Sorry I've been slackin I don't check my emails much unless I'm b/s/t'in it up.

its ok. I know you still love me

Why don't you have email push alerts sent? i would never check my email if it wasn't for the push alerts...

I've been too stupid/lazy to figure out how to do that.

I saw that picture of your cat and I was like dang I gotta get a picture of my cat up there. So I did. Haha my cat has one eye slightly open checkin me out.

Go to settings-> fetch new data-> select push and then i have it on manually. hardly affects battery life and then you can know when I email you lol

Devi ever is commenting on my facebook status right now OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

Right and they are even safe and guaranteed to be 100% hack proof. An iPhone4 was hacked in less than 5 minutes, how long do you think a program is going to take?

Please do me a favor, if you don't have a clue don't comment.

Sorry, were you asking a question? There was no question mark anywhere on your post, I edited one in from my iPhone4... Do you have an iPhone? Do you know these apps? Have you hacked into them? Are you a hacker?

I'm pretty sure anything and everything is hackable.

I do have a clue, and I did comment. Duane asked about apps, and I have experience and knowledge so I posted.

Please do ME a favor, don't just hate on everything Apple because you can, or you read something online about it. :rolleyes:

Archived