Post a picture of your favorite guitar

4Hayden

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was lucky, to have the Parents, I had, for sure! She always backed

my musical (and art) interests, 100+ percent! I'm just really thankful, that

I managed to hang on to that guitar, especially. It's sentimental value, if

you like, far out weighs, whatever monetary value, it may have.

CB

Thanks Big K and Damian! Yep Big D got it right it's flat sawn Zebrawood. I scored a piece off of Ebay that was kiln dried and I asked Ken Warmoth if he could use it and he said sure! Always wanted a white strat so i went through them and had it made. Put in a SD pearly Gates bucker in the bridge and a TV Jones (good eye) powertron in the neck. The tone knob is a pull knob to split the coils. The fret board is Zebrawood on a bird'seye neck. Only Z wood fret board I've seen. Warmoth said he had just the piece for me when I asked if it was possible.

Cheers!

Tman, that's some great looking guitar. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it.

Must sound fantastic.

Jesus! I think I just pee'd a little when I saw that! [thumbup]

She is a beauty....lived under some guys bed for 20 years and then came to live with me. Not a mark or a ding anywhere - just a tiny bit of peeling chrome on the tailpiece and a rusty screw head on the pickguard. Weighs 10lbs, neck is a nice handful and the P90's are sweet......until you crank it up and they are gnarly.

I like it a lot.

My First, ever, "electic" (1964 Strat)...and the one I will never sell!

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

BUT...ALL my guitars, are my "favorites," really...or, they wouldn't still be here.

CB

Looks brand new. Just the kind of strat I would get if I was getting as new one. Burst, dark fingerboard. Early '60's reissue (since I couldn't find an original like yours.) Beautiful stratocaster.(drool, drool).

Archived