Gibson Brands Forums

Post a picture of your favorite guitar

4Hayden

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't pick just 1 to say is my fav....I'll post 3.

1989 Fender Strat Plus in blackburst

Picture641stratplus.jpg

Ibanez PGM 100RE

PGM1.jpg

Home built Ken Lawrence Explorer Replica

kl003.jpg

There's probably 3 or 4 more that I love as much as these three but these stand out in the collection a lil more.

Love the Strat + and the PGM. I could have bought one of either of those guitars while I was out guitar shopping last month. I'm sorta the same in my love for more than one guitar... I guess if I could only pick one though, it would probably be my SG. But now that I have them, I could never see myself without a Strat or a Les Paul either.

Nice! I just looked up his stuff and liked their Facebook Page, very good looking guitars and clean shop [thumbup]

Indeed his work is beautiful and worth the money and wait I'm sure. However, this baby cost me about $1,400 (including HSC) to build and took 3 months to finish. Honestly spared no expense, no cheapo parts, quality woods. Ash body, mahogany neck, ebony fret board, MOP inlay, Sperzel locking tuners. Need to fashion a TRC...gonna use walnut for that. Plays and sounds fantastic. Real KL costs at least $6,000 and a 2 year wait minimum. MojoRedFoot FTW

Archived