Gibson Brands Forums

Post a picture of your favorite guitar

4Hayden

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a bit torn on Favorite right now... I always go back to the SG, but I'm really loving the Strat. It's one of the best guitars I've ever owned... but the strat is such a new piece of gear for me, I'm still in the honeymoon phase with it.

I also love the Les Paul, but I can say that despite it being the second most prominent guitar used in my "favorite albums" list, the SG tops it.

And the Gretsh - great playing and sounding guitar, I highly recommend that anyone looking for a hollowbody take a serious look at these and try more than one, then compare the best one to any other hollowbody in the same price range - you will likely find that the best examples of this guitar are comparable to guitars priced for double the money! ...but it is not my favorite, simply a means to a different tone when I desire a change from the SG or Les Paul.

myrig.jpg

Well heres mine or they used to be mine but money got very tight and sell them I did,

The 2002 Peavey Wolfgang Std had the best neck I have ever played and sounded incredable.

1065636419043544858S500x500Q85.jpg

I dont think many people even knew about these the first Fender Iron Maiden Strat with 3 single coil sized humbuckers and a floyd rose.I dont think I'll never find another,I dont think even Fender knew they made them.

2494032480043544858S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived