Gibson Brands Forums

Who should be mod?

dem00n

hmmmmm - one, I suspect would be fair and just and take the job seriously, one I suspect will let lots of stuff slide, which could be entertaining but might not necessarily make for a very welcoming environment depending on how far he lets things go before stepping up and doing his job, and the other 2 - just no idea what to expect what-so-ever.

this was a tough call, because while I like it when things get interesting; there are limits... so, I decided to vote for the one I felt would be most fair and take action before things got out of hand.

For the sake of not making enemies here, I will not mention who I voted for and let people make assumptions based on what they know of the candidates. For any candidates who suspect I didn't vote for them... keep in mind since I haven't said who I voted for, it could have been you and be civil. :rolleyes:

Voted for dem00n! dem00n's de man!

To be fair, I think he's a really smart kid and if he were mod he'd probably take his responsibilities pretty seriously. The way I see dem00n is that, he can have fun when he wants, and he can be serious when he wants.

If he were mod when NeoConMan were in town, he woulda done the right thing about that guy long ago.

Archived