Gibson Brands Forums

One of my favorite things from the 60's.

Steven Tari

I remember all of those from the 70s...........

Nope you just remember the leftovers they were still very good but all these things were king in the 60's

Best Volkswagon ever 1963 - 23 window ( as proof one just sold at Barrett jackson of more than 200k) The surfing in California was never better than the mid 60's with few if any surfers clean beaches and places you could stay for only a few dollars a night and that's if you decided not to just sleep on the beach.

Hippie girls - lets face if Woodstock was the great migration for the hippie movement everything after that was mostly just fading memories.

Nope you just remember the leftovers they were still very good but all these things were king in the 60's

Best Volkswagon ever 1963 - 23 window ( as proof one just sold at Barrett jackson of more than 200k) The surfing in California was never better than the mid 60's with few if any surfers clean beaches and places you could stay for only a few dollars a night and that's if you decided not to just sleep on the beach.

Hippie girls - lets face if Woodstock was the great migration for the hippie movement everything after that was mostly just fading memories.

I spent many a night on the sands from Imperial Beach to Half Moon Bay..remember all the oil rigs that used to be along 101 between LA and SD?

Archived