Gibson Brands Forums

Merry Christmas To Me

music4love

Thought I would take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to you all and to try my hand at uploading pics. Here I my new Hummingbird MC in gorgeous honeyburst finish to match its sweet rich honey tone. I think it only befitting to name her Honey! She really does sing like a bird.

post-10360-034837100 1324730129_thumb.jpg

Having this bird under my tree brings me comfort while me and our 3 girls await my husbands return from Iraq. Its been a long 6months. We were hoping for a Christmas return but we have to wait 2 more weeks. Im looking foward to serenading him with this sweet bird upon his return. Never before have I found a guitar that enhances and compliments my vocals so perfectly. In this situation I can truly say ..only a Gibson is good enough.

Having this bird under my tree brings me comfort while me and our 3 girls await my husbands return from Iraq. Its been a long 6months. We were hoping for a Christmas return but we have to wait 2 more weeks. Im looking foward to serenading him with this sweet bird upon his return. Never before have I found a guitar that enhances and compliments my vocals so perfectly. In this situation I can truly say ..only a Gibson is good enough.

Very Nice! Thank him for his service (from us) and a safe return!

Merry Christmas

Glad to hear you decided on the H'bird. You will find it will become the foundation of your obvious love and dedication to music. As good as you get, it will continue to challenge and encourage you to get better! Thank you AND your husband for serving. Merry Christmas.

Congrats on the new H'Bird and Merry Christmas! I did the same - bought myself a new Hummingbird for Christmas and I love it! Great guitar! A sincere thank you to your husband for his service to our country, and kudos to you and the girls for hanging in there while he's doing what he's doing! Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Archived