Gibson Brands Forums

Some new guidelines about future postings...

onewilyfool

1. There's a lot to be said for not saying a lot.

2. It's better to let people think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

3. A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool because he has to say something.

4. You don't have to explain something you never said.

5. Be careful about the words you use, someday you may have to eat them.

6. LOL

I don't know who is doing it......but it seems that no matter what I post whether it is about guitars, or jokes, or good natured forum ribbing.....someone gives me a -1 for my post???? I mean, look at my first post.......it is tongue in cheek, a joke, just some clever old sayings .......please tell me why that would merit a negative one???? Some people are just haters I guess.....lol.....

Oh thank you so much retro – I gladly give 1 back.

But this green is for taking the cactus trail to the edge as a younger man. And for your safe return.

Our little friends mescaline and psilocybin were relatively benign compared to things some people ingested some 45 years ago, and were (so I'm told [smile]) well-suited to the appreciation of the visual and particularly musical arts, whether playing or merely listening.

Of course, these are only things I've heard.........

Our little friends mescaline and psilocybin were relatively benign compared to things some people ingested some 45 years ago, and were (so I'm told [smile]) well-suited to the appreciation of the visual and particularly musical arts, whether playing or merely listening.

And did you hear these things from someone that said you may get a little bit sick....nothing to worry about?

BluesKing777.

Thanks for the +1's guys...and if the person or persons giving me -1's for these benign little posts I'm making, please just contact me via message, and let me know whats going on, hopefully we can work it out, and if I'm doing something that offends you now or in the past, hopefully we can work it out.

Thanks for the +1's guys...and if the person or persons giving me -1's for these benign little posts I'm making, please just contact me via message, and let me know whats going on, hopefully we can work it out, and if I'm doing something that offends you now or in the past, hopefully we can work it out.

"We can work it out". Sounds like a great title for a song..... "Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend...."

Heck wily, we all offend each other, all the time..... Most of us just don't take it personal.

Those silly minus and Plus things are just to make the page look filled up more.... I wouldnt pay attention to those..

Maybe the Mods can change it to reflect bad selling or buying practices instead..

as for useless posts.. Ive only seen a few on this board since I joined.. They kinda go to the bottom fast..

NFGs are here to challenge your knowledge and they sometimes do a good job of it.. repetitive questions,

sometimes not making any sense... but when you are wanting or needing Info... were all here to help the best way possible..

Thats what it should be about.. Not every Guitar store can give info that you need.. But you all seem to have a Good handle on what you have and pass on the experiances.. Im still here because of that... Most Forums have a lack of personality to them..

Our little friends mescaline and psilocybin were relatively benign compared to things some people ingested some 45 years ago, and were. . .

Nick originally the thread suggests some guide-lines for the future of this great Board.

OWF is obviously trying to clean up.

.................................................We must take care not to bend it into psychedelia ~

..............TheEnvironment.jpg

A similar event occurred over in the lounge where very prominent posters were getting pinged by one or a couple guys after every post they made. I would say don't worry about; I for one usually find your posts quite enjoyable or informative. Though to be honest this particular one is indirectly asking me to stop talking so I'm kind of in between on it. [wink]

If you put a + on somebody's – it will neutralize it. I'vedone that before. I don't know if it works on your own post? I agree that the flags should be signed, or atleast the red ones. Concerning the new rules I will follow them on my next past.

chasAK

Archived