Gibson Brands Forums

Reflector knobs added

cookieman15061

Guest farnsbarns

Looks way better!!!

[thumbup]

I have a set of gold ones I've tried to give away to someone who'll use them a few times if you wanna try them on one of your guitars you're welcome, you can keep 'em if you like 'em.

Nice!!! Might have to do that on my black custom as well. Really looks great with the silver hardware...[thumbup] Do they make black knobs with gold refector tops???

Dave I did not come across any in my search for these but you would think so huh.

All i saw were amber and gold with gold

See, I tol' ya so, Cookie. They look mucho nice!

On a related note, I was looking for some gold reflector knobs for my faded tobacco burst at a guitar show recently. I found two sets... One set from Mojo for $8 and another set that was reportedly vintage, real, original, etc for... wait for it... $120! I bought the $8 ones.

See, I tol' ya so, Cookie. They look mucho nice!

On a related note, I was looking for some gold reflector knobs for my faded tobacco burst at a guitar show recently. I found two sets... One set from Mojo for $8 and another set that was reportedly vintage, real, original, etc for... wait for it... $120! I bought the $8 ones.

Yeah it's amazing what some of these people selling on ebay want for so called "vintage" guitar parts.

I don't even know what vintage means anymore.

Archived