Gibson Brands Forums

House or Apartment?

BluesKing777

As an Acoustic Monk I live in a temple. Rather exotic it is.

At times good friends look at me kinda strange and state : But E-minor7, , , this is just an ordinary flat . . .

When that occurs, I refer them to the balcony where they - regardsless of the weather - take a beating on each collarbone with a polished maple ruler.

After 15 minutes they are allowed to return inside and is served a cup of steaming tea.

Then it is time to concentrate on work - which often means 4-5-6 hours of intense acoustic playing.

Always felt that if you can't take a leak in your front yard without being busted then you do not have enough space between you and your neighbors.

I TOTALLY agree.......(but I can only safely do that in the back yard or upper lot)...kind of like a wolf, peeing on things to mark my territory!

lads lads , thats his neighbours house in the background , fred lives in that tent

BBG.... I wish that were true....then I wouldn't feel so inadequate...... I've been to Fred's house, and am looking forward to going back on August 11.

The really nice thing is that Fred and Dot DESERVE to live there! Truly wonderful people.

BBG.... I wish that were true....then I wouldn't feel so inadequate...... I've been to Fred's house, and am looking forward to going back on August 11.

The really nice thing is that Fred and Dot DESERVE to live there! Truly wonderful people.

Aw shucks fellas, it's just an ol ranch house, way to much work to take care of.

This is the view FROM the back door........new stage cover up...new spots and footlights ready to install.

7467259738_704dcc8621.jpg

IMG_1559 by Rescue Canyon Man, on Flickr

Aw shucks fellas, it's just an ol ranch house, way to much work to take care of.

This is the view FROM the back door........new stage cover up...new spots and footlights ready to install.

7467259738_704dcc8621.jpg

IMG_1559 by Rescue Canyon Man, on Flickr

Don't forget that every Motor home will need an electrical hookup.

I think there'sonly one 20 amp circuit in "the park", I can get by on 20 amps, most MH's need at least that much.

Well I live in a mobile home deep in a valley in Kentucky. No neibors accept for the passing deer and wild turkeys. I figured it would be smart to invest lightly on home costs and buy land pending the housing downfall. . So no complaining neibors for me. Although I think my periodic banjo playing confuses the songbirds sometimes lol.

Here's a pic of my daughter getting ready to mow the lawn and my view from the front porch

a65ced60.jpg

SWEET! Cute kid and really nice belly mower deck on that Farmall... [thumbup]

I REALLY want/need a tractor [smile]

How much land do you have?

Archived