Gibson Brands Forums

SRV memorial vandalized

guitar_randy

Kids have no respect nowadays. Back in the day' date=' we just used to get drunk around things like that...not ruin then.[/quote']

+1 those where the good old days man... oh yeah.

...that sucks. Really. I hate ignorant a-holes that know nothing but to damage what isn't theirs.

That sucks. It was the same at Jim Morrison's grave in Paris. People tagged not only his grave but other graves near his. They used to have a bust of Jim on it that got stolen a few times. They finally cleaned it up and they have a guard there so the crazy's don't deface it anymore. The bust has been replaced by a bronze plate.

That sucks. It was the same at Jim Morrison's grave in Paris. People tagged not only his grave but other graves near his. They used to have a bust of Jim on it that got stolen a few times. They finally cleaned it up and they have a guard there so the crazy's don't deface it anymore. The bust has been replaced by a bronze plate.

Glad you mentioned that, fingers. I was thinking the same thing. It's too bad the local news carried the video, it's probably feeding the ego(s) of the miscreant(s) every time it's shown. I hope it doesn't follow the Jim Morrison pattern.

when they find whoever did it' date=' they should make them clean birdshit off of city hall for a year[/quote']

that would be nothing... they would do it again.

You want them to learn?

I hope they get caught... then the authorities should cut their dicks and stick them in their asses using wood made, non sanded forks. (preferably in front of their loved ones).

Then they should aply some crazy glue to them asses and let them go free.

A little tar and feather could be a nice finishing touch.

well...my day is ruined

i hope those kids get killed by a strat

If they catch these fu**ers I would personally stick a Stratocaster neck up their asses' date=' for the task I would choose a CBS-era neck with the big headstock. [/quote']

Come on, guys... I know that Strats aren't as desirable as LPs or SGs, but they don't deserve that. I know I'm biased to like Strats based on my name, but they really are good guitars. They're good at what they do- electric blues and classic rock. Not killing people. Chuck Norris is good at that.

Yeah the kids who did it oughtta die in a helicopter crash after shooting up fat spike of heroin.

It's paint, guys. If they wanted to hurt anybody's feelings they would've hit it with acid. It looks like the statue is an easy target for any self-respecting vandal. When I was a delinquent little sh!t I would've spraypainted it too, but with more style & a sense of humor.

Archived