Gibson Brands Forums

Farside

Karloff

midvale.jpg

I've somehow managed to hold onto to this coffee mug for over 30 years...

As a teacher of the gifted (as opposed to a gifted teacher [biggrin] ) I always loved this one. A lot of these are bringing back memories and some I have not seen. Such a witty comic!

I don't have the picture of this one but when I saw it first,I almost took a dump in my skivvies. A man is sitting at a table in an obviously fancy restaurant sitting across from a gigantic fly and he says to the waiter who is taking his order: "I'll have the filet mignon with candied sweet potatoes and I'd like a bowl of $hit for my fly.

That's actually a joke that comedian Brian Regan used to do. I wonder who thought of it first...

I think Gary has him beat by a few years. Regan released his first CD, Brian Regan Live, in 1997. Larson was done by then, I believe [crying][blink]

I realize that doesn't prove it, just a hypothesis :rolleyes:

Saw Brian in 2008. A really funny guy, ended up doing requests which he thought was really funny. Pop Tart Instructions was overwhelming biggest request and man that was funny for the 50th time!

rct

Saw Brian in 2008. A really funny guy, ended up doing requests which he thought was really funny. Pop Tart Instructions was overwhelming biggest request and man that was funny for the 50th time!

rct

Brian Regan cracks me up. Funny guy

I think Gary has him beat by a few years. Regan released his first CD, Brian Regan Live, in 1997. Larson was done by then, I believe [crying][blink]

I realize that doesn't prove it, just a hypothesis :rolleyes:

I had a comedy club 1981-1983. Brian was a regular in it and was doing that bit then. So, who knows maybe Gary saw him somewhere way back then. Not that it matters but I always got a kick out of it.

Archived