Gibson Brands Forums

BBG's sunday morning video

blindboygrunt

Bloody brilliant BBG, really dig you style, tasty mate ... [thumbup]

And I can definitely hear the warm dryness of the Pyramdis on your J-45 which sounds really good to my ears.

Yeah.thanks for the recommendation. If they were as readily available as dadarrios then I'd be happy. They're only on a week or two .

Thanks for listening

Well done! The b&w serves the mood you set very well. And quite a tune too. Browne wrote this one at 16........16! At that age he was able to take himself to such an old, world-weary place and return with this. In my estimation he's right up there with the songwriting giants of his day.......Paul Simon, Billy Joel, Carol King.

Very well done, sir! Happy to see the Sunday morning song tradition on the forum is still alive and well! [thumbup]

Thanks everyone. I'm very touched for the nice words for ,what I feel , was an OK performance. Apple TVs and everything . holy smoke :)

I'm delighted that Anne then got her guitar out and we also had a porch rendition and good old murph melted our heads with some sort of yngwie malmsteen piece.

The knowledge learned in here is invaluable but nothing tells me more than what these guitars do than actually doing what they do

May your gods go with you

:)

nothing happnin here today so I did a video....

euroaussies recommended pyramid strings which I like .

sorry I hadn't time to dress up for mojorule , maybe next time

Return of that voice! How much whiskey do I need to gargle to get to sound that good, BBG? The 45 sounds very, very nice as well. And somehow you got the camera to put you the right way round. Clearly the black and white photography is a form of dressing up as well.

Return of that voice! How much whiskey do I need to gargle to get to sound that good, BBG? The 45 sounds very, very nice as well. And somehow you got the camera to put you the right way round. Clearly the black and white photography is a form of dressing up as well.

A lot! Though its the voice of a sailor. I barely scrape by.

The j45 I think is sounding well. Still delighted with this guitar well over 18 months later.

And yeah the right way around , first one recorded on the webcam rather than the phone and with the USB mic plugged in. Still transferring to YouTube loses something in the sound though.

And like Paul simon says 'everything looks good in black and white' huh?

Thanks for listening me old china

Archived