Gibson Brands Forums

Rank question.

Tanner1994

Hmm' date=' I was an Advanced Member with very few counts. Not saying that I'm special, just wondering that there may something else going on here...[/quote']

You're not special. I think CAP LOCKS is an advanced member. It only takes a hundred of less posts to get there.

i was wondering how you go up in rank. Can some one tell me? because i am a newbie and i am wondering how to get to like member or advanced member. can some one please help me?

Just keep posting "+1" to every post you agree with and before you know it, you'll be an advanced member.

yeah' date=' we need a new rank system, sh!t thunder's at 3000+, his rank should be "god"[/quote']

Hmm, 50 posts to Advanced Member. Yeah there should be a new ranking system. Newbie -> Associate Member -> Member -> Advanced Member -> Fellow of the Gibson Forum Society -> (T)ransferred (H)igh (U)p the (N)ice (D)elightful (E)njoyed ®ank of (G)ibson (O)rder of (D)istinction.

Thundergod, it's great having you back...

Actually I havent been THERE in a long time so I went ahead and made an *** of myself and asked "whose kid is it?" in front of everyone... then I noticed what I had done and tried to make them think I was joking...

Oh, she answered... its from the bass player of another band... (that must be a first, the bass player knocking up a singer...)

All Rocket Scientist get immediate advanced member status...

Well I may know all the theory and equations behind nonlinear string vibrations and harmonic resonance, but I'm on this forum to get all the practical information for you all. For example, in school they never taught us about using lighter fluid on a sticky neck (where did AXE ever come up with that one). Anyhow, I'm just glad to be learning from the true masters of guitars here.

BTW, I could care less about rank and counts too.

Archived