Gibson Brands Forums

Welcome back all

Ryan H

Seems like we had a bit of a database error earlier. Forum was down for a number of hours. Glad to see nothing was lost.

So, how's everyone doing today/tonight (time zones be damned...)?

-Ryan

Hi Ryan!

Doing just fine, what a bad surprise this morning!

But glad everything is back to normal.

Perhaps a magnetic storm? I guess I will research this now that the web seems to work again. My internet connection was affected in general. Poor data rate and lots of failed connections. The Gibson product websites were accessible on principal when I checked for that but access was rather slow as anywhere else, too.

Perhaps a magnetic storm? I guess I will research this now that the web seems to work again. My internet connection was affected in general. Poor data rate and lots of failed connections. The Gibson product websites were accessible on principal when I checked for that but access was rather slow as anywhere else, too.

I believe it was some sort of database driver error. At least that's what it said when I tried to load the site. Guess a driver didn't update or got corrupted somehow.

-Ryan

I believe it was some sort of database driver error. At least that's what it said when I tried to load the site. Guess a driver didn't update or got corrupted somehow.

-Ryan

I think so, too. No unusual geomagnetic activities detected within the past 3 days: http://www.tesis.lebedev.ru/en/magnetic_storms.html

It was a tough day.

Skipping a therapy group activity makes me very anxious.

Took my pills with beer.

Cheers... Bence

Has been a bit different here. No pills, no beer. I have beaten some sixpacks of strings closer to hell than I would have done otherwise. They had to suffer for the forum blackout so to say. ;)

Archived