Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Darn Mozzie's while your at the Barbie. Gives you a Pash Rash but put a little itch relief on and She'll be right. Did you go inside and have a Slab? (How's that Rob, did I get a A?) I had a bad Turkey Rueban sandwich for lunch that made me sick so dinner was a La Casa pizza for the Super Bowl.

Too right Cobber, you sound like a "Dinky Di".

My "slabs" these days are one non alcoholic beer per night, and that's mainly because an Aussie around the BBQ has to have a "frothy".

A+

Last night we went to the RSL with two other couples, the food as so-so but the company was great!

I had chicken breast with mushroom gravy which came with beer battered chips and salad. As I said, it was so-so! But then it was a 2 for 1 night so cost us about $24 for two meals, in fact the girl's wine would have cost more!

I maxed out on the chocolate machine again so it was choccies for dessert~

• Upvote 1

1486842855[/url]' post='1834240']

How do you make a corn dog or do you buy them that way?I had leftover Mac and cheese Deb made and half a turkey sandwich for lunch.

Schwans truck stops by every two weeks I get them off there. Best ice cream you can buy is from them. I think you can order online and they stop by,it's for the most part really good food. People will say expensive,but cheaper then going to restaurant. Good BBQ ribs also. Yummmmmmmy!

1486868009[/url]' post='1834318']

Schwans truck stops by every two weeks I get them off there. Best ice cream you can buy is from them. I think you can order online and they stop by,it's for the most part really good food. People will say expensive,but cheaper then going to restaurant. Good BBQ ribs also. Yummmmmmmy!

I've heard of them. I think Schwans delivers here too if you want. I've never had a corn dog before but always wanted to try one. I love dogs with a little mustard and Lots of Sauerkraut on top. Maybe that's the little bit of German in me from my dad. And I've had them with cheese, chili, mustard ketchup and pickles, baked beans. Can't go wrong with hotdogs! There good with macaroni and cheese too or just plain cooked on the grill with BarBQue sauce.