Gibson Brands Forums

Roy Clark.

Murph

Roy Clark is a rippin player.

I dated a girl whose parents actually named her after on of the Hee Haw Girls. She was a handful. Her parents also had a Santa/Easter Bunny-style photo portrait of her done' date=' sitting on Boss Hogg's lap.[/quote']

So you dated nurse Goodbody? How cool is that!

Roy Clark is easily the most under appreciated talent the music business has had. He's a great musician, but he's much more than that. He's a great all-around entertainer. That is a special gift. He has talents that make him perfect for his chosen field of work.

Half the fun for me is the eye candy of his big Gibsons. They are still in the early years of the show, I don't know if they are running them in order or what. It's a shame he usually only does one 2/3 minute "blast" then it's back to the "original" KORN.

I'm also waiting for Roni Stoneman to be on there.

Murph.

Roy is an amazing talent. I like watching old Hee Haw re-runs' date=' they're an awesome snapshot of time, and I'm especially fond of the shows from the 60s and early 70s. But honestly, when i was a little kid, seeing Conway Twitty on there always scared me. He had that whole Unknown Hinson thing going for him, without the fangs. =P~[/quote']

But Mike, "It's Only Make Believe".

Steve

The cool thing about Roy, was his FACE.

I mean, I kinda (we all do) have that problem, but Roy couldn't help it. His tounge would stick out and he'd be chewin' on it. What a great picker.

Best to ya.

Murph.

Archived