Gibson Brands Forums

your favorite?

Tanner1994

I love my LP, but I must say the Tele MIA Standard DLX has an incredibly fast neck. I can play faster on one then on my LP. Perhaps it's because my fairly large hands or the unlaquered neck. Faster doesn't necessarily mean better, but it is fun when ever I play one.

it really depands on who i'm am listening to the most and what kind of music i am most into at the time. for a long while it was les paul because i was listening to all les paul players )jimmy page, slash, joe perry, etc etc) now i have suddenly gotten really into the blues and more bluesy rock and i'm listening to SRV, jimi hendrix and been seeing a lot of local guys playing lately. so my favorite sound at the moment is the strat sound.

the one hich is i really like the feel of gibson style necks bigger, strats are slightly uncomfortable, but they sound awesome. i am currently saving for new ickups for mine, they kind of suck currently.

it really depands on who i'm am listening to the most and what kind of music i am most into at the time. for a long while it was les paul because i was listening to all les paul players )jimmy page' date=' slash, joe perry, etc etc) now i have suddenly gotten really into the blues and more bluesy rock and i'm listening to SRV, jimi hendrix and been seeing a lot of local guys playing lately. so my favorite sound at the moment is the strat sound.

the one hich is i really like the feel of gibson style necks bigger, strats are slightly uncomfortable, but they sound awesome. i am currently saving for new ickups for mine, they kind of suck currently.[/quote']

The Kenny Wayne Sheperd model has a 12" radius, but still has the 25.5 in scale length.

Archived