Gibson Brands Forums

A terrible week turns good.

LarryUK

Had a terrible week last week with my health. But my mental health worker got me to go to a class for musicians. I presumed it would be people on tambourines and drums etc. But no. Real musicians and lessons on Logis Pro X. I didn’t take a guitar to the first session. But it was good working with the woman in charge who really knew her stuff. But after that I bought a Yamaha THR10 to use as using a big amp is a bind. The THR is great. Tech is getting so good. So we wrote (another guitarist, bass player and get this.....rapper! ). I’d never have thought I’d be doing rock riffs to rap. But I enjoyed it. The next one was, my son came up from Somerset and gave me his MacMini with logic on to use at home. Then yesterday..I won a competition I entered for a set of Crosby solderless pedalboard cables. I’ve entered the lottery tonight. You never know. Les Paul’s all round if I win. I mean it too.

Sounds like a wonderful end to a bad week. Congrats. Yeah, my wife couldn't resist getting a lottery ticket since it was so high. She went to Missouri with her friend quilt shopping and they thought? Why not so bought tickets down there.

Archived