Gibson Brands Forums

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

KSG_Standard

One time me and my buds went in to our favorite bar. We were pretty tanked up on some shine one of them made out of bananas and coffee. Some pretty stout stuff. We were out of it, man! I was seein' all kinds of crazy things. Anyway, there at the bar, in my favorite spot was this older dude from a rival bar across town.

Man, I got so pissed, but I was out of, you know? Anyway, I walked up to him, told him to get the hell out. He started yellin that he was the Lizard King and he could do anything. I think he was high on something. Anyway, I pulled out my gun from under my coat. A .22. I put the thing up against his shoulder and we started yelling at each other for like 10 minutes. After awhile I started seein' some scary stuff due to the banana/coffee shine, and totally by accident I shot the guy in the shoulder.

I ran. Never saw the guy again, and I hope I never do. He was laughin' like some kind of wild man as I ran out the door.

It was a crazy night!

I was following a friend driving his BMW in my Corvette Z06. He was feeling frisky and tried taking off from me. He managed to weave between some cars and I could not follow. I got an opening just big enough to get through, nailed the padal an shifted lanes. Unfortunately, I didn't exactly shift lanes. The back end of the car spun out and I ended up wrecking.

I am lucky no one got hurt. Needless to say I have been a much safer driver since and much less eager to be goaded into a race. :-k

Sheesh! I have nothing that can top these stories! I'm usually The Voice of Reason and have to talk my friends out of doing stupid stuff.

Well, as long as everyone is fessing up, my stupid stuff usually results from getting drunk. One time, I was in a comedy club, bombed, and started being loud - trying to be funny - with the comedian. After a few minutes of that, not only was he telling me to shut up, so were a good number of people in the audience. I still cringe.

Another time, my buddies and I got thrown out of a nudie bar for being "too wild." I still have no idea what the bouncers meant by "too wild" Oh well.

I was crossing back into the US from Canada with some friends (and a big bag of special herb). US customs asked to see our ash tray. In it was a rusty razor blade that the car's owner had used to scrape some stickers off his windshield. The customs agent said, "Guys, do you know what razor blades are used for?" And me, being the wise *** replied form the back seat, "Yeah, cutting lines of coke." The removed us from the car with our luggage. The bag of special herb was in my friend's backpack. Somehow he managed to get the bag out of the luggage and stick it down his pants. They searched our luggage but never searched us. Meanwhile, after unleashing their dogs on the car, the agents tore it apart...removing panels, etc. My guess is that the dogs picked up the scent of the special herb.

We were stuck at the border for a good hour.

The victim' date=' a 27-year-old woman, was reportedly injured and bleeding. She was later flown to Prince George's hospital center by Maryland State Police helicopter.[/quote']

My prayers are with your girlfriend. I hope she gets out of hospital real soon.

i was in new york with my parents walking down the street and i was walking backwards because i was talking to them and i turned around and walked straight on into a bright red phone box. then it started ringing really loud and everyone was staring at us.

i got up and then started walking backwards again telling my parents it hurt and walked backwards into a street lamp.

my head hurt after that day.

i don't know why my parents didn't say "look out, you'll walk into the phone box/street lamp"

I was working with Barry White mixing his live show. Between tours I was always working on my own material and had made a nice demo of several of my songs. I gave my tape to Barry and asked him to give a listen and let me know what he thought.... One day I'm in my studio with my partner and I get a phone call from Barry. He says Dave I'm just calling to let you know I really like your tape and I want to record "Save Your Love For Me" one of the tunes on the tape.... So instead of saying Oh my God Barry!! That's great what good news!!! I tried to be cool and impress my partner and a couple other people who were in the studio at the time and I said, OK, Barry as long as we can split the publishing and bla, bla, bla.... I don't remember exactly all of it. After that he never mentioned it again and never recorded the tune.... Biggest mistake of my life.

Ya think............ Instead of "Never gonna give you up" it might have been "Save Your Love For Me". Feel for ya Bro

Crap I just noticed I got Rick on the brain' date=' I'm going to kill some one (harmonicchaos)..............[/quote']

I don't get it who's Rick?

I got too drunk one night when I was a teenager.

Long story short...

She was soooo hot' date=' I was too drunk. It was like putting a marshmallow into a parking meter.

I am depressed.[/quote']

...LOL! Im sorry man.

Archived