Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar/Amp Ratio

brad1

57 minutes ago, Karloff said:

you guys are my heroes. I'm going to print this out and show my wife so she'll realize I'm not so bad (at least in this dept.)

you're setting yourself up bro

you know Dawn is coming back with "so...... If your Gibson Forum buddies jumped off a bridge, would you?"

there's no winning here,, the best angle is to always beg forgiveness.  cuz that is easier..

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kidblast said:

you're setting yourself up bro

you know Dawn is coming back with "so...... If your Gibson Forum buddies jumped off a bridge, would you?"

there's no winning here,, the best angle is to always beg forgiveness.  cuz that is easier..

Poor  analogy. 

He's not wanting to do something others are doing.  He is showing her that everybody else is doing what he's doing.

i think it's very smart.  🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brad1 said:

Poor  analogy. 

He's not wanting to do something others are doing.  He is showing her that everybody else is doing what he's doing.

i think it's very smart.  🙂

well.. I see  however,.......... you're applying logic...  in a place where logic almost never pans out.  😧

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kidblast said:

well.. I see  however,.......... you're applying logic...  in a place where logic almost never pans out.  😧

36 minutes ago, brad1 said:

You are correct. 

lol. and yes. it's always easier to asked for forgiveness than permission. and while she's pissed and not speaking to you, you have that much more time for playing guitar. 

10 hours ago, Karloff said:

you guys are my heroes. I'm going to print this out and show my wife so she'll realize I'm not so bad (at least in this dept.)

Great idea;  I have 6 electric guitars, 2 acoustics, one is 6 string, the other 12 string so 8 total that work. One acoustic needs a bridge so i won't count that one yet, and 2 amps.  

• Like 1

"so...... If your Gibson Forum buddies jumped off a bridge, would you?"

I think the correct response is "yes, wouldn't you"?

And then when she counters with "no" the only logical response is "well, that is because you have a geranium in your cranium, case closed, good day".

Edited by SteveFord
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SteveFord said:

"so...... If your Gibson Forum buddies jumped off a bridge, would you?"

I think the correct response is "yes, wouldn't you"?

And then when she counters with "no" the only logical response is "well, that's because you have a gernarium in your cranium, case closed, good day".

Gawd I love this place!! 🙂

• Haha 1