Gibson Brands Forums

Who's a Nerd?

Homz

Well, I like Star Trek, Star wars, and Read Vonnegut. I like the Discovery Channel and Play the Guitar while Sober. I like to read the Classics and like Dry Humor. However.........

I can Party Harder than most kids, still get in the pit at a Megadeth Show, hold my own in a fight, can't spell, and I'm a good Shot at long range (fair with a pistol).

75% Nerd

I prefer "geek".

I am not a nerd, and I will kick your *** if you punch me in the face when we meet, Tim.

I am from rural Tennessee, though, so I get to sit with the rednecks ;). Scoot over guys...

Hi' date=' um, Mr. KSG....

Um... I was wondering if I could sit here beside you.

Um, would that be okay?

Um, I thought it would be really cool 'cuz I'm an angry redneck nerd too....

[/quote']

Please join me, we are going to commence shootin' and spitt'n soon...

Well I used to be a high school and then college geek. The good news is that I am no longer either. Yep, these days I'm proud to say that I'm a professional geek!! I want to join the Neo/KSG club (give me a few months and I'll have my neck nice and red for you!).

Well I own a small AV installation company so I guess I nerd, but business is great, I just paid off my mortage and I just enrolled a

daughter in a private collage. Nerdism has been very very good to me.

0oh yea I bought a 335 a few weeks back and I have to go to S.F. next week to finish a theater and I just

returned from Jamaica.....Lifes good!!!

Its good to be a Nerd/GEEK

I majored in Chemistry and I do Homz's spelling for him. However, I may not be *able* to kick your ***, but I will surely try. So I think that makes me a full-blown nerd. Though, I read an online article a few months ago about the rise of the "sexy nerd girl" (Think Tina Fey or sexy librarian) and I like to think I could fall into that category.

Archived