Gibson Brands Forums

Where Dub-T yo?

rct

"Where Dub-T yo?"  Looking for Dub-T-123.

"Giorgio"

Giorgio Tsoukalos, famous for saying "I'm not saying it's aliens...".

"Preachin it on the H."

On the History channel, big long marathon of Ancient Aliens shows.  Always a hoot and fun to watch.

"It's beautiful man".

From the end of the movie Taps, Tom Cruise unloading some scary gun out the window.

Dub once posted a photo of himself and Giorgio when Dub visited like a Star Trek or Ccomicon kind of thing somewhere out there by DisneyLand, where he and I are going to have dinner one of these days, when Mrs and I are free to roam about the country again.

So yeah, there you go.

rct

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Used to watch that show.  Did get to be a hoot at times.  And every Friday is always a marathon of that show.   And it's been  nearly 40 years since I saw the movie "Taps", so remembering one line from it(when most of the movie escapes my memory)  is impossible.  And the only Dub comes to mind is long time character actor DUB TAYLOR. [wink]

Whitefang

The guys on Ancient Aliens, Giorgio and Childress, have picked up where that Staunton Freeman guy left off when he passed away.  They are just out there somewhere.  It's a lot of fun.  I don't have the genetics for these things, so I am mildly entertained watching them stitch stuff together that barely make sense.  Fun stuff.

"It's beautiful man" was a poignant ending to a film making a bit of a statement about what we train our youth to do.  I use it a lot, but I don't think anyone outside Mrs knows what I'm saying.

rct

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, rct said:

"Giorgio"

"Preachin it on the H."

On the History channel, big long marathon of Ancient Aliens shows.  Always a hoot and fun to watch.

"It's beautiful man".

From the end of the movie Taps, Tom Cruise unloading some scary gun out the window.

Dub once posted a photo of himself and Giorgio when Dub visited like a Star Trek or Ccomicon kind of thing somewhere out there by DisneyLand, where he and I are going to have dinner one of these days, when Mrs and I are free to roam about the country again.

So yeah, there you go.

rct

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, rct said:

"Giorgio"

"Preachin it on the H."

"It's beautiful man".

So yeah, there you go.

rct

Thank you for that peek inside your head our city. 

This language could be used in Windtalkers #2

• Haha 1