Gibson Brands Forums

Pizza

Sgt. Pepper

My brothers pizza is the one with fruit and a lot of extra s-hit on it. My next door neighbor made the one that is more cooked. He put his toppings under the cheese cause he’s from Wisconsin.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

51 minutes ago, kelly campbell said:

Looks really Good Sr Chief...

I try. It took me eating a lot of pizza with c-rappy dough before I got it down. I watched Bobby Flay on Food Network one night make dough and said "I can do that". I was in the Army Exchange one day and one of those killer Kitchen Aid mixers was on sale. Snatched it up. My wife can make killer Chocolate Chip Cookies with it.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

My brothers pizza is the one with fruit and a lot of extra s-hit on it. My next door neighbor made the one that is more cooked. He put his toppings under the cheese cause he’s from Wisconsin.

There was a pizzeria 'round here that did it that way.  Claimed it was how it was done in some Italian region or something like that. 

Whitefang

2 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

There was a pizzeria 'round here that did it that way.  Claimed it was how it was done in some Italian region or something like that. 

Whitefang

I put small peices of raw sausage on mine (over the cheese like a Non-Neanderthal) and don't see how under the cheese its gonna cook all the way.