Gibson Brands Forums

angry vile posting

jvi

4 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I didn't say you had to leave. Apparently you can't comprehend stuff. I said, if I type his name is a post, he (meaning you) will appear. So you must have a 6th sense or, some sort of device that alerts you on your computer, phone, Ipad or whatever you post on, that I am on line being mean again. 

actually, I was asked a question and replied then there you are....

11 minutes ago, jvi said:

actually, I was asked a question and replied then there you are....

That happens here.

Courtesy has its limits here at times... lol

You can just ignore it. I do find it a little weird how some will insert themselves into a conversation just for the sake of raising the temperature. Or answer a post for you when the question is directed for you... I always find that a little strange, but it's a public forum.

When I read someone is trying to twist my reply into something it isn't, I just then stop replying to them in that thread. It doesn't mean I think they're a terrible person, it's just that I want to stop digging even a deeper rabbit hole.

15 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Oh, a Klaxon alarm didn't off in your house. Warning Warning The A-Hole Sgt. Pepper is on the forum being mean.

Lol..... Someone that is new and has yet to mix it up with you on a public forum might think that.

But we all know you're a softy... lol 

2 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I don’t need the blue pills . . . Yet.

If you ever make it out to the Peoples Republic of California, you gotta hit me up. There are a couple bars in La Verne CA, that don't give damn about wearing a mask, and it almost feels like 2018. lol 

1 hour ago, duane v said:

I know in the 80's us metal heads were called devil worshippers and our music was a terrible influence on children by evangelicals and certain members of congress that wanted to censor the music. 

My dad’s friend said KISS stood for knights in satan’s service. I told dad they only worship themselves. He laughed.

5 minutes ago, ksdaddy said:

I take half of one. Just so I don’t pee on my shoes. 

Friggin hilarious.

It's funny I now hit the restroom before driving home from the office. On two occasions I had to pull off the road and pee behind a building. It's sure is odd how my bladder knows when I'm getting close to home. 

2 minutes ago, duane v said:

Friggin hilarious.

It's funny I now hit the restroom before driving home from the office. On two occasions I had to pull off the road and pee behind a building. It's sure is odd how my bladder knows when I'm getting close to home. 

Off topic but not.

If any one of you considers laser surgery on the prostate....

Don't.

14 minutes ago, duane v said:

If you ever make it out to the Peoples Republic of California, you gotta hit me up. There are a couple bars in La Verne CA, that don't give damn about wearing a mask, and it almost feels like 2018. lol 

Man, I miss Cali so much. I hate the East Coast. Last time I was back was when my mother was in Hospice care in 2018. I can remember the time period cause  it was when the NCAA BB Toruney was going on.  So the anniversary of her passing is coming up again.  I was in the Pismo Beach area, right across street  from the PO.  I grew up in what is now the cess pool of San Jose. That place makes me sick every time I go back. It changes so much and the greed there is not the place I remember in the 70's and 80's. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

2 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Man, I miss Cali so much. I hate the East Coast. Last time I was back was when my mother was in Hospice care in 2018. I can remember the time period cause  it was when the NCAA BB Toruney was going on.  So the anniversary of her passing is coming up again.  I was in the Pismo Beach area, right across street  from the PO.  I grew up in what is now the cess pool or San Jose. That place makes me sick every time I go back. It changes so much and the greed there is not the place I remember in the 70's and 80's. 

Jesus.... Sorry about your mom and all. 

I'm a Spartan and lived in Freemont while attending classes. That was a weird little town 

I'm not one to travel. One of my bucket list places was always SoCal. I had a friend who worked for Fender and then OMI who lived in Huntington Beach. There was some talk of offering me a job at OMI back in the 80s and I professed to him that I always wanted to visit there because.... I mean let's face it, I grew up with the vision that California was surfboards, sand, grapes and hot rods.  I wasn't so naive to believe it, but there was that mystique. He let the air out of my tires really fast. 

Probably the CA I envisioned never existed, but they sure painted a rosy picture in my head.

2 minutes ago, duane v said:

Jesus.... Sorry about your mom and all. 

I'm a Spartan and lived in Freemont while attending classes. That was a weird little town 

I lived in SJ from '68 - '87.  Joined the service. Got stationed in Alameda in '94. Lived in Fremont, Milpitas and Pleasanton at the time. Got Stationed in Petaluma in '97 and lived in Santa Rosa. Got Stationed in San Juan, PR in '00 and was never able to afford to live in Cali again. Thanks Arnold.

Just now, Sgt. Pepper said:

I lived in SJ from '68 - '87.  Joined the service. Got stationed in Alameda in '94. Lived in Fremont, Milpitas and Pleasanton at the time. Got Stationed in Petaluma in '97 and lived in Santa Rosa. Got Stationed in San Juan, PR in '00 and was never able to afford to live in Cali again. Thanks Arnold.

I grew up in Fremont....actually moved there before Fremont existed....was just fields mostly.   Then graduated High School there some years later.... was a nice town before it got too big.  My sisters still live in my parent's old house, but I rarely go there anymore.