Gibson Brands Forums

angry vile posting

jvi

Being a Canadian and therefore a guest here at an American website, it is not my place to comment on the politics being discussed/debated/argued here, and so, out of respect, I keep my opinions to myself.

I will say that reading the various opinions and comments posted here has given me some insight about some of the more vocal members, and it is, to say the least, very enlightening.

RBSinTo

Edited by RBSinTo

45 minutes ago, RBSinTo said:

Being a Canadian and therefore a guest here at an American website, it is not my place to comment on the politics being discussed/debated/argued here, and so, out of repect, I keep my opinions to myself.

I will say that reading the various opinions and comments posted here has given me some insight about some of the more vocal members, and it is, to say the least, very enlightening.

RBSinTo

I have a new-found admiration for our Canadian patriots!

I had fun withDeb today. She got a big box in the mail and it was a fold up plastic wagon that she could carry all her quilting stuff in. After putting her stuff in the trunk, she can fold up the wagon & take it with her. Anyway, She acted like I should have known she ordered it and I can't recall she ever said a word of it. No Big Deal, I kept telling her, I never tell her she cannot buy something. Nor did I get mad, I don't care! She kept insisting I knew all about it. Maybe I have dementia? Lol. Anyway, to get back at her I did this;  I said, "I wonder where my guitar is?" "It should have been here by now also."Haha.   Her eyes opened wide.  "A guitar? "You ordered another guitar?" "What one did you get?"  I started yelling like she did to me and said,  "Oh come on now, Don't you remember?" "I told you all about it and you said fine!" "It is a $3,800.00 Gibson and it should be here by now, It's coming from Sweetwater."  Lol.   Her eyes now were as big as Golfballs  and I had a terrible time not laughing as the look on her face was precious.  She paused and thought,  "Your'e just kidding aren't you?"  " I know you and you would not do that." I had to start laughing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Retired said:

I had fun withDeb today. She got a big box in the mail and it was a fold up plastic wagon that she could carry all her quilting stuff in. After putting her stuff in the trunk, she can fold up the wagon & take it with her. Anyway, She acted like I should have known she ordered it and I can't recall she ever said a word of it. No Big Deal, I kept telling her, I never tell her she cannot buy something. Nor did I get mad, I don't care! She kept insisting I knew all about it. Maybe I have dementia? Lol. Anyway, to get back at her I did this;  I said, "I wonder where my guitar is?" "It should have been here by now also."Haha.   Her eyes opened wide.  "A guitar? "You ordered another guitar?" "What one did you get?"  I started yelling like she did to me and said,  "Oh come on now, Don't you remember?" "I told you all about it and you said fine!" "It is a $3,800.00 Gibson and it should be here by now, It's coming from Sweetwater."  Lol.   Her eyes now were as big as Golfballs  and I had a terrible time not laughing as the look on her face was precious.  She paused and thought,  "Your'e just kidding aren't you?"  " I know you and you would not do that." I had to start laughing. 

Next time use it for real.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Retired said:

If I were to try that,  there'd me a chalk outline in my music room.  

8 hours ago, RBSinTo said:

DanvillRob,

Precisely which Canadian patriots are you referring to?

RBSinTo

Probably the ones waving your Maple Leaf Flag,  and banners calling for "Freedom" in the freezing cold while the government is arresting people bringing them food or petrol.  

9 hours ago, RBSinTo said:

DanvillRob,

Precisely which Canadian patriots are you referring to?

RBSinTo

If you have to ask, you probably have a different definition of patriot than I do....I've always been a trucker kinda guy.... I had a girlfriend who made me a pillow that says, "Old Truckers Never Die ... They Just Have A New Peterbilt".  My wife refers to her as "Pillow-Maker".   Still have the pillow!

17 hours ago, rct said:

So what?

Each team always pointing at the other, always screaming at the sky, always with the GOTCHA!!!! about how bad the other team is.

America.

Refusing to look at what is right in front of them, right under their noses:  You are gettin had.  Both teams, all the time, equally as much.  Always.  Them people are screwing you harder than a first night out after three years in the joint guy.  You are getting so hosed in your sit upon it's a wonder you can even stand up.  The last NOT Demo president stuck it so far in your keister your great grand children won't be able to get it out.  But, and it goes for both sides, but, as long as you can GOTCHA!!!! and make the other teams heads explode, it's a victory.  While ignoring the sad, pathetic reality.

America.

rct

well said ... 

19 hours ago, sparquelito said:

Heh. 
I'm an Independent myself, and have no use whatsoever for either the Republic Party or the Democrat Party. 

But I find the statement regarding the last two Republican Presidents to be intellectually-dishonest. 

Every single US President who has served in my lifetime have all had their strong points and their failings. 
But none of them were dummies. 

Biden is no dummy. 
He is merely habitually-dishonest, and suffers from an alarming degradation of his cognitive abilities due to either old age or early-onset Alzheimers. 

Now AOC, on the other hand, is a dummy. 
The woman is, by all standards and measures, a dim-wit and a fool. 

😐

In my era of voting to me Regan was the best then followed by Clinton, then after that it's kind of a wash.... To me the worst so far and by far was Trump. I really thought he could shake things up a little , but he turned out to be a complete con artist and moron. Which then I started to read about his business dealings during the 1990's and 2000's (which I should have read prior to voting for him the first time), but I wasn't comfortable with the alternative Hillary.

I didn't mind all of Trumps BSing.... I mean c'mon it was so obvious, and it was kind of comical for awhile, but when he told people that ingesting bleach and running ultraviolet light internally could be a solution for Covid, that was the last straw for me. Recently even his "holy roller" running mate Pence just publicly insinuated Trump was un-American... whatever that means now. 

But my favorite president to this day was and still is Reagan. He did a ton for my people and some of my uncles on my mons side when he signed a bill (Immigration Reform and Control Act) to amnesty 3 million illegal aliens, which created a path for them to become Americans.... Both of my uncles went on to become Pathologist and it was because of the opportunity the Immigration Reform and Control Act provided.

To me Reagan had the greatest understanding of the modern America.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DanvillRob said:

If you have to ask, you probably have a different definition of patriot than I do....I've always been a trucker kinda guy.... I had a girlfriend who made me a pillow that says, "Old Truckers Never Die ... They Just Have A New Peterbilt".  My wife refers to her as "Pillow-Maker".   Still have the pillow!

DanvillRob,

I imagine we might agree on the definition of "patriot", but likely differ on those people to whom the term can be applied.

Nuff said.

RBSinTo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, duane v said:

he told people that ingesting bleach and running ultraviolet light internally could be a solution for Covid, that was the last straw for me.

Here is an example of what happens when you rely on the main stream media without checking  facts.   Here's what President Trump ACTUALLY said: 

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

And:   

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.   And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

His statement is FAR from "ingesting bleach" and "running ultraviolet light internally".

I recall how then-candidate Trump was ridiculed for saying the FBI was 'wire-tapping' his campaign.... the MSM made a big deal of saying they don't 'wire-tap' anymore...and it was ludicrous to think the Obama Administration would spy on an opposing campaign, (after Watergate).   But....as we all know....they DID tap his phones, and hired people to spread vile misinformation.

Edited by DanvillRob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, sparquelito said:

Heh. 
I'm an Independent myself, and have no use whatsoever for either the Republic Party or the Democrat Party. 

But I find the statement regarding the last two Republican Presidents to be intellectually-dishonest. 

Every single US President who has served in my lifetime have all had their strong points and their failings. 
But none of them were dummies. 

Biden is no dummy. 
He is merely habitually-dishonest, and suffers from an alarming degradation of his cognitive abilities due to either old age or early-onset Alzheimers. 

Now AOC, on the other hand, is a dummy. 
The woman is, by all standards and measures, a dim-wit and a fool. 

😐

You're the kind of guy I'm talking about.  You go around calling people dummies, and when I look at you, man, am I glad I never had to learn stuff from anybody like you.  You got probs getting along with people.  And I can tell what your IQ is.  You don't fool anybody.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

29 minutes ago, DanvillRob said:

Here is an example of what happens when you rely on the main stream media without checking  facts.   Here's what President Trump ACTUALLY said: 

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

And:   

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.   And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

His statement is FAR from "ingesting bleach" and "running ultraviolet light internally".

I recall how then-candidate Trump was ridiculed for saying the FBI was 'wire-tapping' his campaign.... the MSM made a big deal of saying they don't 'wire-tap' anymore...and it was ludicrous to think the Obama Administration would spy on an opposing campaign, (after Watergate).   But....as we all know....the DID tap his phones, and hired people to spread vile misinformation.

Dude.  Trump is one of the most dishonest, dumbest MF-ers on the planet.  I made dishonest jackaxx real estate developers like him hundreds of millions of dollars.  'Cause I had the brains, not the stupid ignoramuses like him.  For a real estate developer, he is absolutely one of the stupidest people in the universe.  I had a real estate developer client who literally couldn't write who was ten times smarter than him.

I know stupid people.  I know stupid real estate developers better than anybody I know.  Trump is beyond stupid.

I guarantee you I'd be the only guy on here who could hold a conversation with that pantload, cause I did it for thirty years.  That doesn't mean he isn't the dumbest moron in the real estate business, and one of the stupidest humans I've ever seen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, DanvillRob said:

I recall how then-candidate Trump was ridiculed for saying the FBI was 'wire-tapping' his campaign.... the MSM made a big deal of saying they don't 'wire-tap' anymore...and it was ludicrous to think the Obama Administration would spy on an opposing campaign, (after Watergate).   But....as we all know....the DID tap his phones, and hired people to spread vile misinformation.

I never knew anything of the sort.  And really, your statement seems to indicate that Trump was an "opposing campaign" to the Obama administration, which he never was.   And WHOM was it spreading vile misinformation?  You know, like Obama NOT being an American citizen?( all that idiotic "birther" BS) 

But politics, in my case, has nothing to do with anything about "the Donald" Trump.  I've NEVER had any use for that bloviating Narcissist since the late '70's.

Whitefang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, badbluesplayer said:

Dude.  Trump is one of the most dishonest, dumbest MF-ers on the planet.  I made dishonest jackaxx real estate developers like him hundreds of millions of dollars.  'Cause I had the brains, not the stupid ignoramuses like him.  For a real estate developer, he is absolutely one of the stupidest people in the universe.  I had a real estate developer client who literally couldn't write who was ten times smarter than him.

I know stupid people.  I know stupid real estate developers better than anybody I know.  Trump is beyond stupid.

I guarantee you I'd be the only guy on here who could hold a conversation with that pantload, cause I did it for thirty years.  That doesn't mean he isn't the dumbest moron in the real estate business, and one of the stupidest humans I've ever seen.

Dude.... I don't give a rat's butt what you think of President Trump.... my point is that many people think he told everyone to 'drink bleach' and sit under an untra-violet light....I simply pointed out that's NOT what he said...and used his actual words.   The main stream media tells lies and if they support your political opinions you ignore the lies.

And there are HUNDREDS of other examples of this very same thing happening...not only to President Trump....but ANYONE who leans right.

That's all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watched Trump say that about getting disinfectant into your lungs and a light inside of your body.  Dr. Birx looked like she wanted the ground to swallow her up.

He's dumb as a rock and could care less about anybody else (except for the object of his desire, Ivanka).  After he nearly died from COVID-19 he went right back to the pep rallies, sucks to be you but I've got mine.

He had the chance to step up and pull the country together and make this a WWII-like campaign of us against a pandemic but, of course, he did the exact opposite.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2